Thread: ziebarts..

+1

ziebarts..

has any one gotten shafted by these guys? i thought i was getting a hell of a deal only too have too go in 6 times with in 3 months.. there "diamond" gloss was not prepped right he first time and the uner coating chipped with in a week..i made an apointment and brought it in the second time too get everything redone becasue it wasnt right.. and i waited two hours.. then they decide too tell me they cant get too it and i have too come back.. so i did.. and now i got to go back in too get the under coating sprayed again! and this is the second time my car started stopped working! i am fed up with these guys and am warring and seeing if anyone else has had issues?

on top of having to go back in, there staff is ignorent and rude.. "oh your trucks the one thats rusted out right?" um no thats why i brought it too you!!!

i do admit there was a small spot of rust but now its even worse...

+1
    it just a franchise so there just paying to use there name. friends of mine own one. there clearly not doing there job maybe tell them you want your money back or youll be calling head office.

+1
    i doubt i will get my money back... i will try though. i assumed that they are all not the same but i know the two around my area are bad news... but i found this out after i dropped all the money i did into the truck.

Thread Information