+1

Full Wave Audio System

I just had the Full Wave stereo installed on my Yamaha VX Cruiser. Steve from Trinautica Ventures did the install. We couldn't fit the speakers in the foot well, so had to put them in the side under the mirrors. Amp went in between the front compartment and the gas tank. The buttons were installed below the handle bars right above the glove box. Took him a little over 3 hours. This thing is very surprising. Sound is great and it DOES have some thump to it. I can still hear it at 50mph. Sure wish I had bought this thing last year.

You already went out and tested yours?

I also had mine installed last night

I attached some pic of my install....sorry it was dark out and my iphone does not have flash but you can kinda see what is going on....I will try to get better pics up today

And dude I am tellin you, this thing looks nice and bumps! Very very nice sound quality..I see no problem hearing up to 55-60 mph speeds and easily being able to hear it while skiing or tubing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audio1.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	177607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audio2.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	177608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audio3.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	177609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audio4.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	177610   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audio5.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	177611  

+1
    I have a question for the install guys. I do not want to cut the big holes in my ski. In thinking about options, putting the speakers in the mirror housings. These speakers do not fit there. Here lies the questions. A:Can someone fab up an attractive speaker box that would mount in place of the mirrors and could retain the lines of the hood. and B: are there speakers that could be used small enough to fit in place ofthe mirrors in the housings. My main thing is I want the system but just a diffferent speaker option that will still sound as good.

Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    I have a question for the install guys. I do not want to cut the big holes in my ski. In thinking about options, putting the speakers in the mirror housings. These speakers do not fit there. Here lies the questions. A:Can someone fab up an attractive speaker box that would mount in place of the mirrors and could retain the lines of the hood. and B: are there speakers that could be used small enough to fit in place ofthe mirrors in the housings. My main thing is I want the system but just a diffferent speaker option that will still sound as good.

I guess depending on how you mod it up it could sound good...The placement of my speakers are real nice it throws the sound directly into my face...and the hull acts like a subwoofer...I see no problem cutting into the hole, there is no difference than cutting into a boat...ect...
    They have a three year no hassle warranty so you will never be with a "hole" in your hull...It truly does look nice in the footwell
    But if you do want to mod something up give me your number and I will talk to the guy and have him contact you..He is located here in houston and plans to meet up with me on some of our rides....very classy guy and is real knowledgable

But like I said if it was me I would just cut into the hull...It can always be fixed in the future but I dont see why you would ever want to take the speakers out

Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    on the speakers get some small tweeters and mount them they should fit with a little cutting of the mirror maybe. you would not need a speeker box for them. just a thought it should fit in the left side or right side of the mirror.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tw.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	177663  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

+1
    thanks

Thread Information