Test Pilot and Racer for Hire phoenixcustoms's Avatar

Looking For A Ride.

1st and formost I would like to say sorry for being gone for so long. I have been going through some major life changes.

That being said: some of the things that have changed are: I sold my ski a long while back and have stopped all development of any parts or investment in becoming a aftermarket parts maker. I have been as of lately pursueing a better avenue for myself and wanting to get back into racing full time or anytime as I have been racing since I was 12 years old. Back in the good old days of 550's up to the 1200 class.

Being completey honest with everyone I will not be able to procure a ski anytime soon as I am having to put certain resources in other areas.

My main question to the world of racing is this. I am looking to get with a race team or group mostly in Region 7 who has a spot open for another racer or an extra boat that they would like to get raced. I know this opportunity is not really out there. But they say: If you dont ask you will never know. A lot of people on here know my passion for this sport and anything and everything that comes with it. Details can be gone over in private about the 5 W's. Im a team player who works the pits, fix's boats as we know I can get around an engine compartment. I have a current APBA License #74877 PWR RUNPRO. My address has changed since. I have moved so need to get incontact with me privately please email me at [email protected]

Once again thanks everyone for the last couple of years on this forum. You guys have been nothing but great. I would also like to thank some very special people whom I feel need to have there names put out there cause they deserve it. Stan Hightower, Jeff (JAWZ) Beth Hightower, Dustin Spitzer and Kimberly Spitzer, Tim McKercher and his whole family and crew who made me feel like one of the family you guys are just plan great people. I would also like to thank Dan for the encouragment. I know you prolly dont remember the conversation during the Hydrodrags but that was when I knew i was hanging it up trying to make parts and go back to racing full time. So that was when I decided to show up at Nationals and get put on the rocks for coming back thanks Steve you can see how he did it in PWI mag.

Hope to see you guys soon on a race course near you.

Almost forgot Mitch Newlin and Scott Wilk as well as scott's dad. I couldnt forget you guys either.

+1
    Man I have been wondering where the hell you have been. You fell off the earth after the Alabama Hydrodrags. Glad your back.

Thanks Man....Yea the last race I went to was APBA Nationals Nashville then about 4 months later I sold the ski....So Im ski less and going to be for some time....But I havnt forgotten you guys. I just needed to get some things in order. Im really just now concentrating on racing now and no development of parts or testing right now.

I have been hitting the gym for about a year and half now to build myself back up to full race readyness. All injuries are now fully healed. Im in the best shape I have been in since college ball. I have been training all winter and am now ready to run....Big problem with that is I dont have a ride. But everything else is where it needs to be....Hope to see you guys soon.

+1
    Hope you're able to find a ride and see you at the races sometime this year.

Thanks Scott....Hope to see you and your family real soon.

I wanted to say thanks to all the people I have talked to in the last week. You know who you are and thank you very much for your support.

+1
    Hope to see you in the next Hydrodrags!

Thread Information