Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1

    TBM SXR Rideplate

    so who has it, who likes it, who hates it, what does it feel like it is doing. I run stock class as many of you know. I raced last year with a stock plate and TBM grate/sponsons. This year I used a jet dynamics rideplate, I like it alot, but ive been curious about how the TBM plate handles. Im imagining it gives a little extra nose pressure like the JET DY plate, but lets it roll easy and bite hard. Whats everyones opinion on it?

    What do you guys with LTD sxrs think about the TBM plate?

    Thanks!


  2. #2
    I ride with the beautiful, black, signature edition TBM rideplate.

    Brother, it is the last word in rideplates. Insanely sticky. Mad bite.

    Tell would-be riders to watch their shins, though.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff
    I ride with the beautiful, black, signature edition TBM rideplate.

    Brother, it is the last word in rideplates. Insanely sticky. Mad bite.

    Tell would-be riders to watch their shins, though.
    Thank you for the inspiration to go buy one. lol

  4. #4
    Now they have a non-signature edition that you can paint yourself.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff
    Now they have a non-signature edition that you can paint yourself.
    someone buy me pink paint!

    actually, the blaqck one is also trued. supposedly...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by icerocket1286
    someone buy me pink paint!

    actually, the blaqck one is also trued. supposedly...
    If you've seen me run buoys, you'd know I wouldn't recognize trued if you hit me over the head with it.

  7. #7
    lol. thats great

  8. #8
    OK, here is my take, I have tried them all, none work for my riding style................. until July at the Tupelo race, I tried the TBM on my stocker and it was incredible, you could track right threw someones wake with no problems, with the stocker you could not........... faster turns etc etc................ as far as on a limited, I had one on the Limited SXR I raced at Mooreseville, it was too hot into the turns............ but, not use to faster speeds from a limited.............


    in other words, have you ordered one yet?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKahuna
    OK, here is my take, I have tried them all, none work for my riding style................. until July at the Tupelo race, I tried the TBM on my stocker and it was incredible, you could track right threw someones wake with no problems, with the stocker you could not........... faster turns etc etc................ as far as on a limited, I had one on the Limited SXR I raced at Mooreseville, it was too hot into the turns............ but, not use to faster speeds from a limited.............


    in other words, have you ordered one yet?
    Hey BK, it was nice to finally meet you down in Nashville!

    Ill order tomorrow, I dont think Tim is "open" today. or...anyone got one for sale?

    edit: what did you mean by "too hot"?
    Last edited by icerocket1286; 09-10-2006 at 06:04 PM.

  10. #10
    Pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P9100033.JPG 
Views:	328 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	7913   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P9100036.JPG 
Views:	224 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	7914   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P9100037.JPG 
Views:	292 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	7915   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P9100038.JPG 
Views:	405 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	7916  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS - Parts Ultra 250/260/300/310 TBM/Riva rideplate free shipping USA!
    By jetdave56 in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2016, 08:30 PM
  2. WTB ULTRA 300 Riva or TBM rideplate and intake grate
    By jetdave56 in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 01:25 PM
  3. WTB TBM rideplate for Ultra
    By kansasgpr in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 08:18 PM
  4. WTB Anyone a TBM dealer? Get me a deal on SXR sponsons?
    By Maulin Marto in forum General Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 12:09 PM
  5. TBM rideplate and grate
    By bluewater260 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 01:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •