Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Watch sbt squirm lol !

At the next event that sbt goes to, after the crowd arrives , someone needs to drag a ski about 20 ft from their sbt tent '' the ski needs to have a nice eng in it with the top blown off or a good melt down for instance , then post a sign on the ski saying '' rebuilt by SBT '' last month ! ! revenge is sweetest when taken in little bites ! THEN TAKE A NICE PIC OF THAT EVENT AND THE LOOKS ON THE SBT GUYS FACES ! yes they dont deserve this but i did not deserve to get flung either ! by the way i have seen this done at a calssic car event in springfield ohio ! in 2001 believe me it works !

You were "flung".

i thought only frisbees and boogers could get flung.

I would imagine you won't need to go that far. SBT will be so ignored at these events - they will get the message.

ok....here's an idea....

There are a growing number of X members, greenhulk, and ex PWC members that have been banned/involved in events within the last month from PWCtoday . All the venting, ranting.....is not going to do anything but put a smile on Brian's face.....and not only that those that were not directly involved only have bits and pieces and may regard us as just nagging biotches.....with that being said....we need to organize, channel this shiot into something that would better make a statement....there are plenty of ways we can make our point and not be crossing the line....what I need is......the original thread that started this mass banning to begin with....and anything else that came after......I am going to create a website where those who would like the whole story.......AKA the facts.....can go to.....that way no more energy is wasted on this moron.....please if anyone has anything to add.....please do.....also I/you can access the site.....and if we were going to make a point.....we need to do it together......otherwise he is just swatting flies one at a time.....ain't no big thang to him unless we send it straight up the......you get the point.....and out of respect to those at greenhulk that have welcomed us.......please send your info/comments.....etc....via PM............and thanks greenhulk.......for letting us vent, but also for welcoming the X.....

Quote Originally Posted by sxr lou
    You were "flung".
    yup , flung like a used condo* , im done wit buying any sbt stuff ! i spent $110 last month NO MORE !

Quote Originally Posted by michaelart
    There are a growing number of X members, greenhulk, and ex PWC members that have been banned/involved in events within the last month from PWCtoday . All the venting, ranting.....is not going to do anything but put a smile on Brian's face.....and not only that those that were not directly involved only have bits and pieces and may regard us as just nagging biotches.....with that being said....we need to organize, channel this shiot into something that would better make a statement....there are plenty of ways we can make our point and not be crossing the line....what I need is......the original thread that started this mass banning to begin with....and anything else that came after......I am going to create a website where those who would like the whole story.......AKA the facts.....can go to.....that way no more energy is wasted on this moron.....please if anyone has anything to add.....please do.....also I/you can access the site.....and if we were going to make a point.....we need to do it together......otherwise he is just swatting flies one at a time.....ain't no big thang to him unless we send it straight up the......you get the point.....and out of respect to those at greenhulk that have welcomed us.......please send your info/comments.....etc....via PM............and thanks greenhulk.......for letting us vent, but also for welcoming the X.....
    How many times you going to post this? Lol.

It sounds like YOU are making more work than necessary. What's the point of making a web site with all the facts? Not saying its good/bad - just curious what benefit you see in it and how it would work?

Quote Originally Posted by thrllskr
    How many times you going to post this? Lol.

It sounds like YOU are making more work than necessary. What's the point of making a web site with all the facts? Not saying its good/bad - just curious what benefit you see in it and how it would work?
    dONT MESS WITH A MAN ON A MISSION ! !!!IT CAN ONLY HELP , AND BESIDES IM SURE IT WILL BE GOOD READING ! YOU GO MIKE !

good question....

that's a legit ? but by setting up a website......which takes no time and is permanent.......all that needs to be down is copy the link.......I am willing to "work" at this because this is something that needs to be addressed.....for many people and the numbers grow daily.....so why not provide an avenue......there is so much that can be done to a weasel....one measly weasel that has generated so much contempt......that this could end up actually being fun......

Michael..

Quote Originally Posted by michaelart
    that's a legit ? but by setting up a website......which takes no time and is permanent.......all that needs to be down is copy the link.......I am willing to "work" at this because this is something that needs to be addressed.....for many people and the numbers grow daily.....so why not provide an avenue......there is so much that can be done to a weasel....one measly weasel that has generated so much contempt......that this could end up actually being fun......

Michael..
    I agree.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information