Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    ausralia
    Posts
    44

    can any 1 tell me where l can get a 2010 pump shaft imported to australia

    hi there can any 1 tell where l can get a 2010 pump shaft inported to
    australia any numbers would be great cant get 1 in aussie till may june ands they want $700 australia.


  2. #2
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,158
    +1
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by dobbo View Post
    hi there can any 1 tell where l can get a 2010 pump shaft inported to
    australia any numbers would be great cant get 1 in aussie till may june ands they want $700 australia.
    machine down a 07 shaft,

    cost approx $30 at any machine shop

    its only the size if the inner race you need to take off
    from memory its 19mm

  3. #3
    Try Mission Motorsport in Ca USA
    The shafts at $59.16 USD for a new 2010
    http://www.missionmotorsports.com/fi...010&fveh=38194

  4. #4
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    sounds like you are on top of your pump problem
    what did you find wrong? im with waz cheaper to do your own and get the nut on the back whilst they are at it.


    Quote Originally Posted by dobbo View Post
    hi there can any 1 tell where l can get a 2010 pump shaft inported to
    australia any numbers would be great cant get 1 in aussie till may june ands they want $700 australia.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    ausralia
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    sounds like you are on top of your pump problem
    what did you find wrong? im with waz cheaper to do your own and get the nut on the back whilst they are at it.

    l replaced the old prop with another stock prop it cant keep up with the mods that l have.
    going to change the pitch and l will be at 30hrs after this weekend comming. l want to put a 2010 sharft or mod mine while its a part just want to be safe that all.

  6. #6
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    you must have some mods. as most of us here get alot more hours out of our props. sure its not rider abuse


    Quote Originally Posted by dobbo View Post
    l replaced the old prop with another stock prop it cant keep up with the mods that l have.
    going to change the pitch and l will be at 30hrs after this weekend comming. l want to put a 2010 sharft or mod mine while its a part just want to be safe that all.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    ausralia
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    you must have some mods. as most of us here get alot more hours out of our props. sure its not rider abuse

    when l hit it out of the hole it hits the rev limter 4 about 5sec till it takes off we think the pitch on the prop is wrong from factory its a standit prop
    and my top end is max 85kph going to change the pitch and c what happens we have been playing around with fuels making a big diffrence on power.the more power we make the worse it gets.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cairns Australia
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by dobbo View Post
    when l hit it out of the hole it hits the rev limter 4 about 5sec till it takes off we think the pitch on the prop is wrong from factory its a standit prop
    and my top end is max 85kph going to change the pitch and c what happens we have been playing around with fuels making a big diffrence on power.the more power we make the worse it gets.
    Atop speed of 85 kmh or 53mph does not sound right. What condition is the prop and/or pump liner in?

  9. #9
    pete71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    AUSTRALIA(Melb)
    Posts
    685
    +1
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by dobbo View Post
    hi there can any 1 tell where l can get a 2010 pump shaft inported to
    australia any numbers would be great cant get 1 in aussie till may june ands they want $700 australia.
    what state are you in ?

  10. #10
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    i find that hard to believe, if you have a stock prop with correct clearance it wont cavitate and certainly not by just changing fuelsare you using a GPS or speedo you are leaving alot of info out that points to someone not knowing what they are talking about or doing (sorry to be harsh but thats how i see it) we told you long ago where to look and what to do and if you do it correctly you wont have an issue. stick to oem as advised.


    Quote Originally Posted by dobbo View Post
    when l hit it out of the hole it hits the rev limter 4 about 5sec till it takes off we think the pitch on the prop is wrong from factory its a standit prop
    and my top end is max 85kph going to change the pitch and c what happens we have been playing around with fuels making a big diffrence on power.the more power we make the worse it gets.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Can someone tell me where these pieces came from?!?
    By CaptaimBosco in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 07:20 AM
  2. Can anyone tell me where this plugs into
    By massguy in forum Tigershark
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:18 AM
  3. can someone tell me where i can find a 2002 polaris virage switch,
    By bigbone in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 10:09 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 07:51 AM
  5. Can someone tell me where this goes
    By badams7 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 08:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •