+1

Great forum member RUSH / orlando dealer

I just wanted to give props to a great forum member RUSH and the dealer he works for in the central florida area, Champions Yamaha in Oakland. If your looking for a killer deal on a ski and terrific customer service, give Tim a call.

Some of you may know my ski met its demise a couple of weeks ago. The search was on for its replacement. I sent Tim Rush a pm, and he quickly got to work on what I was looking for. Within a day he had located a left over 2008 RXPX for me at a deal that I couldn't get anywhere else in the country. Tim's personel were very professional, and had me in and out of their dealership in less than an hr. So if any members here are looking for a new ski, don't hesitate to send rush a pm or call him at Champions Yamaha 407-877-6051
    Last edited by vspec1; 03-24-2010 at 07:40 PM.

always love to read stories about GOOD results of forum dealings and positive reviews of dealers...I am a little far away but would call for sure if I were in your area

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by vspec1 View Post
    I just wanted to give props to a great forum member RUSH and the dealer he works for in the central florida area, Champions Yamaha in Oakhill. If your looking for a killer deal on a ski and terrific customer service, give Tim a call.

Some of you may know my ski met its demise a couple of weeks ago. The search was on for its replacement. I sent Tim Rush a pm, and he quickly got to work on what I was looking for. Within a day he had located a left over 2008 RXPX for me at a deal that I couldn't get anywhere else in the country. Tim's personel were very professional, and had me in and out of their dealership in less than an hr. So if any members here are looking for a new ski, don't hesitate to send rush a pm or call him at Champions Yamaha 407-877-6051

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure doing business with you and you definately made it easy. Great customers make great customer service easy.

ps. It is Oakland, not Oakhill

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH. View Post
    ps. It is Oakland, not Oakhill
    Don't know where I am half the time, sorry .... Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by vspec1 View Post
    I just wanted to give props to a great forum member RUSH and the dealer he works for in the central florida area, Champions Yamaha in Oakland. If your looking for a killer deal on a ski and terrific customer service, give Tim a call.

+1 on that I got mine from him on the 13th so far so good managed to put my 1st hour on it this evening, good service good guy to deal with now send me my cover lol

Thread Information