+1

I Caught A Lot Today!

I caught a great sunrise, I caught some air while on the jet ski, I caught some rays on a nice 70 degree day and best of all I caught some really cool pictures of the seals that have eluded me in the past. No fish for me today, here is my report.
    I departed Crab Creek boat ramp at Lynhaven Inlet in Virginia Beach Virginia around 0630 hrs. I anchored at the first Island of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel right before the sun came up. I was trying for Tau Tog again today and no matter were I went I could not find a bite. I was using live fiddler and hards crab for bait at the First, Second and Third Island of the CBBT. I did not go as far as the Fourth or High Rise because the wind picked up to about 20 kts by 1200hrs.
    There were about ten Seals hanging around the rocks of the third island and for the first time I was able get a picture of more than just their head. I had a great day and hopefully next time I will find em bitting. The last two picture were of an Osprey and a Bald Eagle in my yard last night.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskibrian View Post
    I caught a great sunrise, I caught some air while on the jet ski, I caught some rays on a nice 70 degree day and best of all I caught some really cool pictures of the seals that have eluded me in the past. No fish fish for me today, here is my report.
    I departed Crab Creek boat ramp at Lynhaven Inlet in Virginia Beach Virginia around 0630 hrs. I anchored at the first Island of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel right before the sun came up. I was trying for Tau Tog again today and no matter were I went I could not find a bite. I was using live fiddler and hards crab for bait at the First, Second and Third Island of the CBBT. I did not go as far as the Fourth or High Rise because the wind picked up to about 20 kts by 1200hrs.
    There were about ten Seals hanging around the rocks of the third island and for the first time I was able get a picture of more than just their a head. I had a great day and hopefully next time I will find em bitting. The last two picture were of a Osprey and a Bald Eagle in my yard last night.

Errr, Brian... those blue crabs; that isn't bait - it's food! Can you say Gumbo
    JK Good report and, as usual, nice pix.

+1
    excellent pics!

Thread Information