Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Jet Ski Article !!!!!!

Posted in the New Zealand Sunday Star Times Janurary 2010. To read it you need to right click it and open in a new window and blow it up a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nodayatthebeach.GIF 
Views:	91 
Size:	276.1 KB 
ID:	180097  

+1
    I can't hear the jetski's from here ! He's welcome to join me .

+1
    i think maybe this guy needs too be beat with a wet towel and some grape fruit

It's amazing, another example of the way liberal morons think. Among many other things, they're worried about people being hurt, but just see how many of them would be willing to ban drinking alcohol, in the name of saving peoples lives. Very few because it's something they like to do. If it's something they don't do, they think it should be banned because they know what's best for us. A bunch of hypocrites.

Unfortunatly he does make a few valid points, we as jet skiiers should be respectful to the people who spend their time by, and on the water as well.

My wifes grandfather(86) comes to our house to visit us, and he loves to sit in the shade and just look out at the water, and enjoy the sound of the wind and the waves. If my kids are riding our skis or want to, I make them go across the lake, not that he doesn't enjoy watching our kids ride and have fun on the skis, but he absolutely hates the sound of those "darn machines" they ruin an otherwise perfect time.

I live in a small lakefront neighborhood, and my neighbors that don't ride jet skis are constantly complaining about the noise, but the funny thing is when the water freezes they jump on their snowmobiles and fly by my house 50' from shore at 100 + mph. and nobody does anything about that. So I guess what I'm saying is ,
    I do feel sorry for the people who drive their hybrid cars to the beach, load up with spf60, and sit on the beach enjoying mother nature at it's finest, But I don't feel bad for the people who drive their lifted trucks, noisy little imports, or their 10 mpg suv's, to the beach and complain about the jet skis.

It's a JEEP thing...You wouldn't Understand dirtdude35's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thester71 View Post
    So I guess what I'm saying is ,
    I do feel sorry for the people who drive their hybrid cars to the beach, load up with spf60, and sit on the beach enjoying mother nature at it's finest, But I don't feel bad for the people who drive their lifted trucks, noisy little imports, or their 10 mpg suv's, to the beach and complain about the jet skis.
    great way to put it.

+1
    my hybrid tows my modified supercharged and turbocharged jetski's. They play nice together; dont know why we all can't.

+1
    Hmmm. Time to get that LOUD TDR waterbox and UHEV sticker! (ULTRA HIGH EMISSION VEHICLE). Catch me if you can! lol

Socailally considerate on your IPOD? oh please... playing music I dont want to hear with the ipod speakers? Not moving the line because your face is in your phone? Text messaging while driving, not paying attention,,, yeah,, REALLY SOCIALLY CONSIDERATE>> thanks for that...

That article just reinforces me riding even more.. Turn off your rice burners mufflers, take off your headers off your car, stop eating candy with wrappers in the movie theater, stop saying excuse me 50 fricking times in church as you walk around the church..I hate that... noone says excuse me until they get to church,,lol, get rid of your lawn mower, it stinks and makes noise, throw your kids minibike and 4 wheeler out, sell your snowmobiles too, walk to work, your car pollutes the envirement too,, Hmm theres tons more,,, I LOVE the first amendment and NO I didn't vote for OBAMA! Ride more, Worry less.

If you think jetskis make smoke.. How about IRAQ burning down 700 oil wells for weeks on end!. How much crap did that put in the air? What about 10,000 forest fires burning out of control around the world? how much of that crap is killing you?

Wheres my laynard..! Oh yeah and MY GAS N OIL!!!!! Tell ya what, heres some ear plugs, eye covers,spf,and a book about tress. Enjoy your time on the beach!. Wave to me!

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

wtf

lets ban this stuff as well because people die doing it,riding dirt bikes,olympic sports,riding motorcycles,dentist surgery,boating,airplanes,etc.etc. etc.complaing about noise at a public place???leave simple as that.why do i have to listen to la cocharacha music blasting at the beach???bass woofers hitting so hard at a stop light the trunk won't even close properly anymore??all this politically correct we know better than you liberal crap makes me wanna puke.i've never sky dived so my opinion on that doesn't mean jack.just because somebody says its so doesn't mean anything.people will twist anything to make it fit what they want.excuse me i gotta go barf

+1
    i can understand SOME of the points about riding close too people and some people un like us who ride all the time, they dont know what they are doing, and it does make it dangrous. but isint everything we do dangrous? too a point... if every thing that was dangrous was taking a way we would be sitting in are rooms with helmets and elbow pads on, sucking are thumbs....of wait thumb sucking my be dangrous too...

my point is, like everything there will alway be some one that disrespects the machine they are riding and gives us people a bad name... so all we can do is keep riding, be safe.... and offer the tree hugging granola crunchers a ride on are smoke boxes and noise machines...

people these days...

RIDE ON!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information