GP1200R vs. 1300R OEM Impellar

I have been looking to see if there is any differences in the 1200R & 1300R (05+) impellers.

I'm in the middle of doing the HO Pump install on my 00' GP1200R and I picked up really good condition 1300R impeller. My currently impeller has seen better days.
    I didn't want to go with an aftermarket prop because I plan on doing the RXP swap next winter and I felt like that would be wasted money.

So can someone fill me in on whether there are differences in the props?

the older pump uses a smaller dia. hub, the 05 and up ho pump uses a larger dia. hub the driveshaft is the same size on both 1200 and 1300 just some are longer my concord impeller from my older pump fit on the ho pump just fine just the hub is not the same size so it looks like it wont flow very good but when a dynafly prop is used on an older smaller hub pump since the hub on the prop is larger the flow seems fine I would not use the smaller hub 1200 prop on the 05 and up ho pump you need a dynafly or a 05 and up stock gpr prop get the dynafly it is a fast prop and you can have it pitched when you do a conversion or sell it. Ron

yeah I have the 05 prop. I was just wondering if there was a difference in the pitch or anything along those lines.

i'm getting the HO pump and driveshaft from Lee so I know this prop will work.

when I do the rxp swap, that is when I'll pick up a new prop.

+1
    Are you getting wish washy on buying my 05 set up? If so Fill me in so I can post it for sale. Lee

Lee, I sent you the money this morning.

So do the 1200R and 1300R prop have the same degree is what I am trying to figure out? I would guess maybe a 13-17 or maybe I am way off lol.

Not sure if you have already done it, but I would reinforce the pump tunnel before swapping anything. Doesn't take long, and it is cheap insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath View Post
    Not sure if you have already done it, but I would reinforce the pump tunnel before swapping anything. Doesn't take long, and it is cheap insurance.
    Did it this past weekend. I got the pump shoe brackets as well and we ordered the intake grate bracket from WFO.

RXP swap next winter and the other guy that we did the tunnel reinforcement with has a ported 1300 going into his ski. So it was necessary by all mean

I was just wondering about the prop. It doesnt really matter if they are different, I was just curious. I need to make a gauge so I can just find out for myself

Did you use the search button, I did and this came up dont know if its correct http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...+pitch+gp1200r here is a homeade gauge http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7033

Quote Originally Posted by zx11rider View Post
    Did you use the search button, I did and this came up dont know if its correct http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...+pitch+gp1200r here is a homeade gauge http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7033
    Yeah I searched around but came up with nothing. So I see out of your links the 2001 is a 16/19 but I didn't see anything listed about the 05+ 1300R's.

I have the gauge printed out but I don't have the prop handy atm.

Thread Information