Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Parting: Polaris SLT1050, SLT750 & SLTH700

As title states, I am parting out three skis: Polaris SLT1050, SLT750, and SLTH700.

I have complete motors for all three. Compression has been checked on the 1050 and 700 and are in spec. I have to replace the starter on the 750 before I can test compression but turning it over by hand, it feels to be good(blows your finger off each hole).

Electrical systems are UNTESTED on each. I know the 700 had electrical issues..the 1050 and 700 were supposedly runners before they sat.

All parts are freshwater. PM me if interested.

1050 motor

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by thester71 View Post
    PM sent
    PM replied.

battery cover needed

PM sent

PM sent

Hey Night rider,, i may need the cdi brain or whatever some people call it. For the slt 700 1996. They are apparantly often to blame, its nearly impossoble to test and risky for me to buy it from you, do you have an idea as to protect me from buying another bad one from you?? I will lookforward to your reply .

Quote Originally Posted by Hanses View Post
    Hey Night rider,, i may need the cdi brain or whatever some people call it. For the slt 700 1996. They are apparantly often to blame, its nearly impossoble to test and risky for me to buy it from you, do you have an idea as to protect me from buying another bad one from you?? I will lookforward to your reply .

I will send you a PM. But also want to make this public.

On items that I have not confirmed to be in working order I have a certain procedure if you still want to try them out. I will charge you full price as if it were a working module. I will send it to you, you can install it and test it. If it doesn't work, you can send it back for a refund.

I have my ways of telling if it was my part or not. As long as I get MY part back in the same condition it was sent the money will be refunded. If someone trys to send me back their old module, I will not issue a refund.

Hey Night Rider - the link i recieved from your responce is not giving me a box to reply to you so i had to come back here , very frustrating, 10 min of raz-mataz. I will know soon if i am going to buy your cdi for the 700-slt, as you can imagine its frustrating buying something when you dont know if it will work or not , thank you for your refund guarentee if i have to send it back to you , i guess thats all anyone can ask in this prediciment. Ile let you know soon .

Quote Originally Posted by Hanses View Post
    Hey Night Rider - the link i recieved from your responce is not giving me a box to reply to you so i had to come back here , very frustrating, 10 min of raz-mataz. I will know soon if i am going to buy your cdi for the 700-slt, as you can imagine its frustrating buying something when you dont know if it will work or not , thank you for your refund guarentee if i have to send it back to you , i guess thats all anyone can ask in this prediciment. Ile let you know soon .
    No problem.

What year is the SLT?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information