Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Boilerman Bill BPnta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yulee, FL
    Posts
    887
    +1
    1

    WTB 160mm impeller pitch guage

    WTB 160mm impeller pitch guage



  2. #2
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    If you have a smaller one you can just cut it on the back side and open it up to the prop.

  3. #3
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23

    Impeller pitch gauge

    As Duke mentioned, or you can make your own.

    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7033

  4. #4
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    6,799
    +1
    2,013
    If you don't want to go the DIY route & can't find one from the forum, this is what I use:
    http://www.watcon.com/Catalog_Pages/Impeller_Pitch.htm
    Overpriced & the leading edge gauge only goes up to 14.

  5. #5
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    If you don't want to go the DIY route & can't find one from the forum, this is what I use:
    http://www.watcon.com/Catalog_Pages/Impeller_Pitch.htm
    Overpriced & the leading edge gauge only goes up to 14.
    Overpriced yes but can't you just switch to the other gauge if your leading edge goes past 14? Usually I just use the other one unless dealing with stock motors.

  6. #6
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23
    On the DIY or clear PVC one, if the leading edge goes past 14, use the other side.

  7. #7
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    6,799
    +1
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Overpriced yes but can't you just switch to the other gauge if your leading edge goes past 14? Usually I just use the other one unless dealing with stock motors.
    Now I feel dumb...never thought of that. The other one starts at 15.

  8. #8
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    Now I feel dumb...never thought of that. The other one starts at 15.
    Really wanted to screw with ya but left it at that!

    Great seein ya again!!

  9. #9
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    6,799
    +1
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Really wanted to screw with ya but left it at that!

    Great seein ya again!!

  10. #10
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showpost...5&postcount=30

    Added angles for steeper impellers. goes from 8-30




Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB - Parts wtb 160mm impeller and its wera ring
    By waseemyah in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 05:45 AM
  2. WTB WTB 160mm impeller pitch guage
    By BPnta in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 09:29 PM
  3. WTB Impeller pitch guage
    By RNX in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 03:51 AM
  4. Want to loan a impeller pitch guage?
    By jgustman in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 08:17 AM
  5. Impeller pitching guage??
    By t_hoang02 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •