Thread: updates

updates

Does anyone know where I can get copies of Polaris updates from 98 to 04 thanks. More to the point I am looking to see if their was an update to remove the water injection solinoid from an 02 Virage i and just connect the hose directly to the spray bar into pipe.Thanks any help would help.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by castaicsportsgarage View Post
    ...remove the water injection solenoid from an 2002 Virage i and just connect the hose directly to the spray bar into pipe...
    You can remove and disconnect the water injection solenoid, and cap off the water and exhaust fitting connections.

The EMM will record a service code, but it will not affect the operation of the engine. The water injection is an emissions related device only, and is only present on the two cylinder fuel injected 777cc engine.

Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    You can remove and disconnect the water injection solenoid, and cap off the water and exhaust fitting connections.

The EMM will record a service code, but it will not affect the operation of the engine. The water injection is an emissions related device only, and is only present on the two cylinder fuel injected 777cc engine.
    So I am wrong in thinking that this also has the same effect as any other water injection by contorling the band width thru the rpms changing the wave length bounce back? which is why water injection is used thanks
    Last edited by castaicsportsgarage; 03-27-2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: want to thank

Thread Information