Houston, TX

galveston small yaht/large pontoon boat/small house boat rental -- need help

So I need your help. I think it is about time for me to get a ring and ask my girl to marry me....I was trying to think about different ideas to ask her...One that came to mind was a boat rental.

We both love the water and I own two jet what I was thinking was that I could rent a small yaht or some type of large boat that I could rent for an overnight stay on the water....basically something to were I can drive pretty far out into the ocean were noone is around, drop anchor and stay the night out there...I would like to rent something that has the ability to store two jet skis on the back...I think it would be cool to be able to jet ski out in the middle of no were to...
    Is this possible, does galveston offer a boat rental service like this?

SE Texas
    Get her a ring ? You got her a JetSki ! LOL

Lake Texhoma or Lake Ouachita both have great houseboat rentals. Fun lakes to ride on , too.

I know that's not Galveston area, but-- might be time for some rrrrrrrrrrrroad trippin'.

Houston, Texas
    We did a bachelor party on Lake Austin once... rented a 50' double decker with a slide on the back... had a captain and small crew that drove us around all evening

freeport texas

to rent a boat like that out of galveston would cost two arms and a leg. it would have to be a big offshore cruiser, on lakes they have more options, the boats dont have to be offshore capable. plus if you rent a boat like that and the water is rough, well that could get ugly......just what i a house in galveston or surfside, bring skiis, ride, sleep in a none swaying bed......

Thread Information