Thread: Taylors Part 1

+1

Taylors Part 1

Finally got around to cutting down some video from a few weeks ago. Fullboggie in front of me, then we catch up to Jetskr, KirkF350 & 97GPSLEEPER.

+1
    I hate you man. It is just now getting to be warm enough to think about getting out on the water. Should have ski back and ready to roll next weekend and then I will be out . Of course in a full wetsuit and whatever else I can get on. Water is probably in the 50 I would expect. Not much longer to MB then lake of the ozarks and table rock gonna be a good summer.
    See you guys at MB will ride again

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 04gtxsc View Post
    I hate you man. It is just now getting to be warm enough to think about getting out on the water. Should have ski back and ready to roll next weekend and then I will be out . Of course in a full wetsuit and whatever else I can get on. Water is probably in the 50 I would expect. Not much longer to MB then lake of the ozarks and table rock gonna be a good summer.
    Feel for you John. The only thing that kept me from riding has been lack of trailers.
    Matter of fact, I am about to hook the skis up now and go gas up. It is cool, 65-70 today, but sunny. I have some testing to do so hopefully the wind will lie down.
    See ya soon.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 04gtxsc View Post
    going out today to do more testing with your ski... compression numbers are up ... got a whole truck load of parts to get everything correct for when you get it back

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    going out today to do more testing with your ski... compression numbers are up ... got a whole truck load of parts to get everything correct for when you get it back
    Awesome rich I can hardly wait to fire it up on the lake and just be out there.
    Take it easy and look forward to seeing it pull up next weekend.
    Take it easy out there.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Feel for you John. The only thing that kept me from riding has been lack of trailers.
    Matter of fact, I am about to hook the skis up now and go gas up. It is cool, 65-70 today, but sunny. I have some testing to do so hopefully the wind will lie down.
    See ya soon.
    Enjoy the water. heck even just testing would be fun right now. getting ready to go out to the dog park and lets the dogs socialize with other. Wow you guy shold your heart and don't get too jealous.

LOL

Thread Information