Petes GPRSHO formely Cuchuns cousins

So it finally arived, took 3 months. SO going to do a few mods such as fit rear white bucket to secure the electrics, mount the dash and cruse buttons. My bro in law (PVR) will help with some more hook up advise and maybe a drop nozzle and then going to hit some closed course racing. I love the ski, goes well and ran 82mph today on its first time out and it was a little rough, might have found 1-2 more in it but thats about it. Some pics attached.. Thanks Cuchun, your a champ. its hard to buy without seeing a ski but i am well impressed, thanks again.. there is now 2 GRPSHO's in Australia!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by peachypete82 View Post
    So it finally arived, took 3 months. SO going to do a few mods such as fit rear white bucket to secure the electrics, mount the dash and cruse buttons. My bro in law (PVR) will help with some more hook up advise and maybe a drop nozzle and then going to hit some closed course racing. I love the ski, goes well and ran 82mph today on its first time out and it was a little rough, might have found 1-2 more in it but thats about it. Some pics attached.. Thanks Cuchun, your a champ. its hard to buy without seeing a ski but i am well impressed, thanks again.. there is now 2 GRPSHO's in Australia!!!!!

Nice ski. What setup did he sell it to you with? That ski has run over 90mph. Maybe the setup was different. Rough water and gprs can mean a huge speed difference

Hi.. i believe it was his cousins setup which ran 86 with this setup in Miami... our waters are about 4-5 MPH slower than yours so thats about right then. Its C3, powershot, seadoo style intercooler, HKS BOV, ss 800 grate and sho pump... the rest im not sure about (i.e. prop etc).

I dont think there i much more to be found in the ski with the current ECU setup... maybe a reflash and more RPM would help it but im going to gear it down for closed course racing and wave jumping anyway...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by peachypete82 View Post
    Hi.. i believe it was his cousins setup which ran 86 with this setup in Miami... our waters are about 4-5 MPH slower than yours so thats about right then. Its C3, powershot, seadoo style intercooler, HKS BOV, ss 800 grate and sho pump... the rest im not sure about (i.e. prop etc).

I dont think there i much more to be found in the ski with the current ECU setup... maybe a reflash and more RPM would help it but im going to gear it down for closed course racing and wave jumping anyway...

I never saw this boat run those speeds only what I have been told. So I am probably out of line with my statement. I thought at the time he had an e1 wheel so maybe he changed the setup a little. either way that ski has big potential.

+1
    Congrats pete on the purchase of your new ski

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH. View Post
    I never saw this boat run those speeds only what I have been told. So I am probably out of line with my statement. I thought at the time he had an e1 wheel so maybe he changed the setup a little. either way that ski has big potential.
    +1
    I think those speeds were when Cuchun had the E1 & RRFPR on it...making around 13psi with the PS & stock ECU if I remember right. I only saw it run once when he first completed it...only running a C1 at the time & it still hauled ass.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    +2....saw this ski being built and rode it with the C1 wheel.....and it was rippin!! There's a ton of potential in this ski......good luck

Cheers guys.. yeh i love it. stock ECU with low rpm and it still pulls like crazy. Dont think im going to turn any more power into it in the short terms, more interested in making it a closed course racer so going to do some handling and hook up mods and then go chase some big skis , or hopefully have some big skis chase me

+1
    nice...congras on the ski

Thread Information