Thread: need more hp

need more hp

Hi all.

I have an 09 r 12x & my mate has an rxp 250hp seadoo.What is pissing me off is he keeps beating me, which sux.They are both stock standard. Is there any good mods that i can put on so i can finally kick his arse, im willing to spend around $2500.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trick it View Post
    Hi all.

I have an 09 r 12x & my mate has an rxp 250hp seadoo.What is pissing me off is he keeps beating me, which sux.They are both stock standard. Is there any good mods that i can put on so i can finally kick his arse, im willing to spend around $2500.

Thanks
    MacsBoost stage II kit. Go to Macsbbost.com I have it on my o4 R12x This should help you out.

Hi all.

Thanks

only way to beat your "mate" is to buy a different ski, you won't do it with your R 12x...

buy 2010 yama fzr just replace VX ride plate and air mod, or kawa 260x just replace RIVA ride plate and air mod, you will easy pass 70+ mph and stay hook up while he hopping on the water.

Hi all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pclynch1974 View Post
    only way to beat your "mate" is to buy a different ski, you won't do it with your R 12x...

It will be extremely hard to make your ski beat a X boat. Even with the Macsboost stage 2 kit you might hit 66 mph. I had a 05 R-12x with the Macsboost Stage 2 kit and it was a very fun and reliable ski. It just lacked power.

Are you sure you didnt mean a 15x. Im pretty sure honda didnt make the 12x in 2009. If you do have a 15X then start with the Macsboost ECU upgrade. That on a 15x should beat out a stock RXP-X all day long.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by use2vtec View Post
    It will be extremely hard to make your ski beat a X boat. Even with the Macsboost stage 2 kit you might hit 66 mph. I had a 05 R-12x with the Macsboost Stage 2 kit and it was a very fun and reliable ski. It just lacked power.

Are you sure you didnt mean a 15x. Im pretty sure honda didnt make the 12x in 2009. If you do have a 15X then start with the Macsboost ECU upgrade. That on a 15x should beat out a stock RXP-X all day long.

My R12X smokes stock RXP's all day long, secret is get a Autronic ECU from Nitroshark and a turbo.....you will be in the Mid 70's......I have the ECU I gained 7mph from it from 61-to 68mph.......if I had the turbo upgrade from Nitroshark I would be in the Mid 70's, wanna beat your mate BAD then that is the route you need to go!

Thread Information