Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

hi any one on line from Australia??

hi any one on line from Australia just wondering if any one is out there??? I have just brought a FX SHO Cruiser 09 it is my first ski
    Cheers Gazza

+1
    Hi

I have an 09 FX SHO in Melbourne here.

regards,

OZFXSHO

Gidday Guy's I'm from Sydney just recently purchased an 09 FX SHO Cruiser what a machine, comfort and speed is a bonus. Miss throwing around the old G.P 1200 thou

Cheers Charlie...

+1
    Hi, I'm from Cooma NSW and I've got a 2008 FX SHO Cruiser with around 170 hours on it now. Great ski.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Hi, I'm from Cooma NSW and I've got a 2008 FX SHO Cruiser with around 170 hours on it now. Great ski.

Gidday Rory, 2008 170hrs
    Man where do you ride down there on the snow fields lol..
    Great stuff good to hear your enjoying it. If you ever come up to Sydney give us a yell and we'll make a day of it with a few of the other guy's.

Got mine for a bargain price couldn't let it go. It's just on 1 year old, my mate purchased it for $19,500 ex demo model with 3hrs on it, and sold it to me for $12,000 with 19hrs on it. Apparently he needed money 3 weeks later he got a 2010 FZS

Any mods to it????

Cheers Charlie...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Orssom View Post
    Gidday Rory, 2008 170hrs
    Man where do you ride down there on the snow fields lol..
    Great stuff good to hear your enjoying it. If you ever come up to Sydney give us a yell and we'll make a day of it with a few of the other guy's.

Got mine for a bargain price couldn't let it go. It's just on 1 year old, my mate purchased it for $19,500 ex demo model with 3hrs on it, and sold it to me for $12,000 with 19hrs on it. Apparently he needed money 3 weeks later he got a 2010 FZS

Any mods to it????

Cheers Charlie...
    You lucky bastard Charlie! $12K! I'm looking around for a second SHO Cruiser for the wife. She loves the 2009 bronze coloured ones, but I bet I won't be able to find one that cheap. That price even beats importing.

No mods yet to mine, athough I'm starting to look around at options. The riding has been mostly done down at Batemans Bay (3 hour drive each way). The lakes up here are OK, but you get bored quickly and it's definitely getting too cold to ride on them this time of year. Although, at least with lake riding there's no flushing out of the ski at the end of the day.

I'm on the Gold Coast & I don't have a FX SHO. LOL
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    You lucky bastard Charlie! $12K! I'm looking around for a second SHO Cruiser for the wife. She loves the 2009 bronze coloured ones, but I bet I won't be able to find one that cheap. That price even beats importing.

No mods yet to mine, athough I'm starting to look around at options. The riding has been mostly done travelling down to Batemans Bay (3 hour drive each way). The lakes up here are OK, but you get bored quickly and it's definitely getting too cold to ride on them this time of year. Although, at least with lake riding there's no flushing out of the ski at the end of the day.
    Mate if you want to wait a few months, I'm sure my mate will be selling his new FZS . He cant seem to hold onto anything longer than 6 months
    Sold my GP1200 for $3800 so the SHO only cost me $8200 bargain I couldn't resist.

I have a gpr 1200 and in sunshine coast queensland I have just gutted it doing a new colour and more mods for motor

hi gazza im from melbourne i imported a 2009 fzs last november and its great, enjoy your ski

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information