Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need Help Asap AGAIN

Well I rely on this forum to much I guess. When I had pulled my engine apart I sent a lot of the cosmetic pieces of to get powder coated including the pto housing cover. Well the oil spray nozzle had got knocked and moved. I dont want to re assemble the cover without having that spray nozzle in the right position. Can someone give me some guidance on it? I want to reassemble this today...

+1
    I dont know which nozzel your talking about sure someone else does though. BUT while you have it all apart do the 08 oil nozzel update. Bigdaddyrxp did a how to on it, ill post the link when i can find it.

+1
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...+update&page=5

Read Post #42

just noticed that this replaces the stock oil sprayer found on per 08 skis...

you talking about the one that points to the bottom of the piston?

or
    BigDaddyRXp

I'm talking about the supercharger nzzle I have no ideal the placement of it...I don't have the tool or have access to one

+1
    You actually get an oil spray jet tool (P/N 529036134) for setting up the oil spray jet distance.

Or you can do it this way, as i did. Refit your supercharger to the pto housing, with the housing off the motor and adjust the spray jet so that it is facing the middle of the supercharger shaft. Set the gap between the end of the oil spray jet and the end of the supercharger shaft to no more than 1 mm (0.039 in) maximum. Any further than this setting, could lead to insufficient oiling of your supercharger.

Hope this helps.

Alex..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by heckie View Post
    You actually get an oil spray jet tool (P/N 529036134) for setting up the oil spray jet distance.

Or you can do it this way, as i did. Refit your supercharger to the pto housing, with the housing off the motor and adjust the spray jet so that it is facing the middle of the supercharger shaft. Set the gap between the end of the oil spray jet and the end of the supercharger shaft to no more than 1 mm (0.039 in) maximum. Any further than this setting, could lead to insufficient oiling of your supercharger.

Hope this helps.

Alex..

do the update and follow BigD's post....

Quote Originally Posted by heckie View Post

Hope this helps.

Alex..

You cant adjust the distance only turn it. Or do you mean by turning it to change the distance?

Where the heck is the update at? I cant find it to save my life

+1
    You have to look at 2008 rxp/t PTO section

7-8 & 9 in the pic

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche....=13&A=163&B=12

Did you read the link I posted on "how to" ? this mod will prolong the life of the charger so it a good idea to do it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information