I'm looking to get some more room to work with, anyone know the tools needed to pull the piece the seat mounts to? It looks like a metric 13mm bolt and some other allen wrench looking bolt. Any ideas?


Edit: Hmmmm... Looks like a hex socket... 6mm or 7mm, can't tell. I'll keep searching, if anyone knows please throw me a line.