Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Any leads on a 4 place trailer?

Hey,

looking for options on a 4 place trailer, anyone know of any? I've got a few feelers out, but no bites so far.

Just trying to explore the options before either making my own, or paying a local welding shop.......

Michael

+1
    I saw one somewhere. must have been craigslist. down south that is.

my ski has thrust vectoring......does yours??? killcraft's Avatar
    where are you at? i had a three place trailer designed and built by a welder here in chesapeake ill go take some pics and post them this weekend. if you want?

+1
    I'm in upstate NY, near Syracuse. My current trailer is a 3 place (actually I used to carry 4 skis, but 2 were Kawi standups) But now with the MSX I'm way over weight. And I want to carry the Jetmate too!

Current plan is MSX and SLX side by side, and then, behind them, Jetmate and Octane side by side. And then find a cliff to push the SL650/750 off of....

A local welding shop offered to build a 20' flatbed for $2,000, with no deck. Then I'd just have to put 2 sets of bunks on it, and some winch towers. So that's one possibility.

Another is to find a 22' boat trailer, and convert it. But boat trailers seem to stop at about 18-19', not long enough. Not many over that length.

I've got a lead on a proper 4 place ski trailer in Baltimore for $2600 (seems way high in price), and feelers out for ones in Chicago, Cleveland, and somewhere else?

I'm just trying to explore all my options before comitting to a plan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fl space center 2008 178.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	473.7 KB 
ID:	182443  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by delagem View Post
    I'm in upstate NY, near Syracuse. My current trailer is a 3 place (actually I used to carry 4 skis, but 2 were Kawi standups) But now with the MSX I'm way over weight. And I want to carry the Jetmate too!

Current plan is MSX and SLX side by side, and then, behind them, Jetmate and Octane side by side. And then find a cliff to push the SL650/750 off of....

A local welding shop offered to build a 20' flatbed for $2,000, with no deck. Then I'd just have to put 2 sets of bunks on it, and some winch towers. So that's one possibility.

Another is to find a 22' boat trailer, and convert it. But boat trailers seem to stop at about 18-19', not long enough. Not many over that length.

I've got a lead on a proper 4 place ski trailer in Baltimore for $2600 (seems way high in price), and feelers out for ones in Chicago, Cleveland, and somewhere else?

whats wrong with the 650? if you wann sell it let me know... i might have a buddy that is looking for one in the future.. just not sure if he wants a 650 or something bigger..

What about converting a pontoon boat trailer. It is already set up with 2 sets of bunks for the pontoons. All you would need to do is add some winch mounts.

my ski has thrust vectoring......does yours??? killcraft's Avatar

ok ill run the numbers by him down here and see if we cant get you a better deal. two axles or one though?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ryandi2 View Post
    whats wrong with the 650? if you wann sell it let me know... i might have a buddy that is looking for one in the future.. just not sure if he wants a 650 or something bigger..
    My 650 is actually a 750. It's a good ski, really, I just stopped messing with it when I bought the MSX and Jetmate.

Kill, my local shop was going to do 2 axles, wiring, paint, basically everything except the bunks for $2k. I would like to hear what your guy would want, although that's a heck of a drive for me....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 785 Pro Mick View Post
    What about converting a pontoon boat trailer. It is already set up with 2 sets of bunks for the pontoons. All you would need to do is add some winch mounts.
    i know the pontoon boat trailers are kinda rare around my area..so im not sure about other areas.. and i dont know if it would be the best set up because the hight of the trailer.. but i might be missing something.

+1
    My 650 is actually a 750. It's a good ski, really, I just stopped messing with it when I bought the MSX and Jetmate.

Kill, my local shop was going to do 2 axles, wiring, paint, basically everything except the bunks for $2k. I would like to hear what your guy would want, although that's a heck of a drive for me....

if you are looking to get rid of it, you can pm me a price and what not and i will talk too my buddy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information