dawson college shooting

anybody seen the news on the dawson college shooting.
    1 person dead a 20 year old girl,6 people in critical condition ,2 between life and death,5 in stable conditionand.
    this guy was a regular at a site called vampire freet if i remember correctly he is 25 years of age.
    they still say that montreal city is one of the most safest city in north america.

Not a word here about it on the news.. Any clue why it happened??

what do you mean not a word it was on CNN.
    They dont know the exact reasons but he had his own site called vampire freet he was 25 years of age and owned 3 different guns.

I didnt hear anything on the nightly news here.. And just becouse he owned a few guns dont mean a thing.. I have a 204 diffrent guns and rifles...

it said on the news he was infatuated with a game called super colubine massacre, i downloaded it but havent had a chance to play it. ill let yall know if its fun

Quote Originally Posted by Madathlon
    I didnt hear anything on the nightly news here.. And just becouse he owned a few guns dont mean a thing.. I have a 204 diffrent guns and rifles...
    a lot of people own guns,but he had made his own wich i mentioned above talking about that he has no respect for anybody who dosent go by his rules.
    i guess its one of those things where he didi't like society but go figure it out he is dead also.
    his site was taken off the internet for the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by daverxp4
    a lot of people own guns,but he had made his own wich i mentioned above talking about that he has no respect for anybody who dosent go by his rules.
    i guess its one of those things where he didi't like society but go figure it out he is dead also.
    his site was taken off the internet for the investigation.
    OK I have reread this 4 times.. I still dont see where he made his own.. but it dont really matter.. this person had problems.. hopefully he gets the help he needs..

what a doozy for a first post!

just a clarification on this. his firearm was a cx4 storm, a non restricted firearm in canada. you can legally walk down the street with it. you will cause mass panic, but it's legal.

he didn't make his own firearms. and he can't get help. he's dead. he shot himself after police cornered and wounded him. he's the type that wouldn't have responded to help.

his name on vampirefreaks.com was trench. his profile was deleted after the incident. the site has ties to another murder, in winnipeg manitoba. the site was not the shooters.

montreal is SO not a safe city. they have the worst biker gang activity in north america, with over 100 murders and slayings attributed to the gang wars.

lots of news outlets carried the story, although they were really slow to do so. cnn.com had it before cbc did. it was all over before the local news show even picked up the feed.

so, um, hi. i live in vancouver bc, ride a 92 sp seadoo, race sailboats, ride motorcycles, and shoot guns. i have 3 non restricted and 1 restricted firearms.

Thank you and Welcome Doug... Thats makes a lot more sence..

Thread Information