+1

Cool OK how about another tale from the web

OK so I am always hunting deals on ebay and I come across this deal, the guy has no idea what he is selling, claims it is for a peticular PWC, in actuality the parts are for three different skis, but the price is low.

I decide to prod a little and ask him for more info on a part. He asks for my email and I give it to him to send me some more pics. His email shows up and I say no way that last name is my family name on my Mom's side. I go back to ebay and check where he is from Mitchell, S. Dakota I can't believe it this is where my Grandparents are from.

I knew I had a lot of cousins I never met, Grandpa was the youngest of twelve. I send him an email back explaining my heritage and sure enough we are cousins, His Grandfather and mine were brothers.

So I ask about his screen name on ebay "Palace Motorsports" and he tells me it his dealership I have a Yami dealer in my Family
    http://www.palacemotosportsinc.com/

I can't tell you guy's how much the internet has changed my life, it really truly has, this is an incredible media.

+1
    Wow Bill! It sure is a small world for you. Now you even have a Yamaha parts hook-up in the family.

I have found a couple of family members I did not know about.....but they won't be around for a while. They are "up state on a fishing trip".

Cheap Yammie parts......see Oside!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OsideBill View Post
    OK so I am always hunting deals on ebay and I come across this deal, the guy has no idea what he is selling, claims it is for a peticular PWC, in actuality the parts are for three different skis, but the price is low.

I decide to prod a little and ask him for more info on a part. He asks for my email and I give it to him to send me some more pics. His email shows up and I say no way that last name is my family name on my Mom's side. I go back to ebay and check where he is from Mitchell, S. Dakota I can't believe it this is where my Grandparents are from.

I knew I had a lot of cousins I never met, Grandpa was the youngest of twelve. I send him an email back explaining my heritage and sure enough we are cousins, His Grandfather and mine were brothers.

So I ask about his screen name on ebay "Palace Motorsports" and he tells me it his dealership I have a Yami dealer in my Family
    http://www.palacemotosportsinc.com/

I can't tell you guy's how much the internet has changed my life, it really truly has, this is an incredible media.

+1
    it sure is a small world.....

how many more you going to come across..

wont be long before bill get a killer deal on a sho or fzr

+1
    small world for sure

+1
    OK, that's a cool story, BUT, how can he be a Yami dealer and not have a clue what he is selling???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by steve45 View Post
    OK, that's a cool story, BUT, how can he be a Yami dealer and not have a clue what he is selling???
    LOL
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly - Good way to gets the goods for cheap - Need a list?!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by steve45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CDW78 View Post
    LOL
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly - Good way to gets the goods for cheap - Need a list?!
    They are aftermarket PWC parts he ended up with, he sells Sleds, ATV's and Motorcycles only. Ski Doo, Yami and Can Am. He raced sleds for 20 years and was sponsored by Yami. His son races MX now. It is really cool finding family and getting to know them.

When I asked about the parts I pointed out that there were two intake manifolds for two different platforms 66V and 65U, also he had an msd box that was stated in the ad as an ignition in actuality it is a water injection controller.

Thread Information