Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MILF -Most Interesting Little Female Rxpx-Milf's Avatar

Question Race Tech X Supercharger upgrade question

Does anyone know the requirements needed for running this setup? Do I have to change my stock injectors or anything else?
    Also is this a better upgrade then the rivas pro series upgrade because race tech claims a higher boost on this than the riva wheel at the same RPM.

+1
    i'm assuming you are talking about the ET 137xle. 13psi at 8100. if so you will need #50 injectors, the x comes with 42 stock if i'm not mistaken

+1
    the X models have 42lb injectors but the electronic side of things makes them actually flow 50lbs thats only a few more lbs than stock so u might be ok, maybe a set of 48lbs would do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post
    the X models have 42lb injectors but the electronic side of things makes them actually flow 50lbs thats only a few more lbs than stock so u might be ok, maybe a set of 48lbs would do the trick
    The X models have 42lb rated at 3 bar, since the fuel pressure regualator is 4 bar unit they flow aprox 50lbs, the electronics side has nothigto do with it.
    With the 137ET you will need larger injectors 48's or 50's .

Banned User
    can you please explain me something?i read previously that if you have 42 injectors and run fuel pump 4bar the injectors automatically inject like 48.If this is true then if i have 50 injectors and run 4bar they inject like 60?

Quote Originally Posted by kiriazidis View Post
    can you please explain me something?i read previously that if you have 42 injectors and run fuel pump 4bar the injectors automatically inject like 48.If this is true then if i have 50 injectors and run 4bar they inject like 60?
    On my other ski I have 42# injector with RR ECU, ET137 and it is save to run it but I have RRFPR.
    I would get a RFPR and A/F gauge to monitor the reading.

MILF -Most Interesting Little Female Rxpx-Milf's Avatar
    Thanks... Thanks all I would need is injectors? In comparison to the riva x upgrade would this be a better thing to run?

Banned User
    you can run the stock ECU and et137, riva pro x wheel, as long as u go with 48's the stock 42's will be real lean on the high end at 13psi, the stock X charger with the stock ECU and 42's is on the leaner side of the scale to start.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kiriazidis View Post
    Higher pressure = more fuel when the injector opens. The ecu determines the pulse width (how long the injector is opened).

By running higher pressure 3 bar about 44 psi vs 4 bar about 59 PSI, the same injector opened for the same amount of time (pulse width), it will flow more fuel. Approximately 33 % more fuel which would make the 42# injector flow more like a 55-56 # injector and a 50# run like a 66-67#.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxpx-Milf View Post
    Does anyone know the requirements needed for running this setup? Do I have to change my stock injectors or anything else?
    Also is this a better upgrade then the rivas pro series upgrade because race tech claims a higher boost on this than the riva wheel at the same RPM.
    it is my experience you have to run 48 lb injectors AND a RRFPR to achieve good AFR on the 255 engines when using that sc impeller unless you are running in really hot humid conditions. it flows tons of air

mark
    race tech

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information