Thread: SC and Sea Doo

+1

SC and Sea Doo

Hi all
    We can do a little somthing about the washer problem. I will look in to it a little more. I was told we need to take this to the Coast Guard and file a complante. Not sure if we need to report this as a case by case or if we take a list and do it as a group. Does any body have a better way, besides a class action.

give me an idea

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by primorxp View Post
    Hi all
    We can do a little somthing about the washer problem. I will look in to it a little more. I was told we need to take this to the Coast Guard and file a complante. Not sure if we need to report this as a case by case or if we take a list and do it as a group. Does any body have a better way, besides a class action.

give me an idea
    coast guard wont do anything as its not a saftey issue. best thing to do is upgrade the charger to 08 spec and install riva washer and mcmaster spring washers.

I pew pew lazors
    I've wondered why a class action hasn't already been filed against Seadoo for this. Other than a class action, I'm not sure what else can be done. I've never sued anyone.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by primorxp View Post
    Hi all

give me an idea
    I give you an idea, rebuild your SC with metal washers and call it a day. It would be a hell of lot cheaper than a attorney. Coast Guard could give a crap about exploding washers! The court system has better things to do.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by skipSC View Post
    I give you an idea, rebuild your SC with metal washers and call it a day. It would be a hell of lot cheaper than a attorney.
    +1 just drop in some metal washers, we have over 300 hours on ours (300 X 2 skis = 600 hours) and we never lost a washer.

Hey primorxp; at least when the old washers exploded they didn't throw you off the ski at 65 mph and put you in the hospital like the new Yamahas are doing with their grate problem...

+1

re sc

Hay all
    just rebilt my 05 sc with 157 hrs on it and no problems. Just wanted to keep it running with out problems. Just not happy about haveing to put out more money to replace somthing that brp should. My rxp is next it is still under warenty for 4 more mo.

john

Thread Information