Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rotax 4224 cam

rotax 4224 cam

rotax 4224 cam for $400 plus ship

Dibs! I want!

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    as far as i know i have commited to buy this ...he offered it to me on the performance forum i accepted instantly....he sent me pics just to make sure there were no scratches or dings...and i have sent him my address for shipping he responded making sure i was good for the shipping and pay pal fees...just awaiting his information to pay

sorry boost

humm 4 days still no paypal info... sent him multiple im asking for it..

dont know what happened...

still want it

thought i was buying it ...

so either he died.....decided not to sell it ..someone offered more money and he didint give me a chance to counter..or he realized he could probably get more for it..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by breon
    ill hold out for a used rotax or the ppg copy..for 1000 still a crap load of $$ for a cam

i have a 4224 rotax cam for $400 plus ship (for sale)
    RXT-X turbo, seadoo centre ECU, 75# INJECTORS, RIVA SPONSONS, R.E BLOCKS, bov, RRFPR and begi, custom fuel rail, riva pistons, riva head gasket, riva head screws, RIVA VALVE SPRINGS, FERREA VALVE, custom I/C set up, , alcohol inj., RUDE TIP, SS WEAR RING, wide band, walbro pump, turbo size ?, trottle ? prop ? cam ? grate ?

herbert merinoView Public ProfileSend a private message to herbert merinoFind More Posts by herbert merinoAdd herbert merino to Your Contacts
    04-10-2010, 01:25 PM #17 breon

if it is in good shape..and is the 8600 rpm cam its sold

it is the 8600 rpm one.. so looks like i am taking it..YA ! been watching for one....

almost the same lift as the stock cam so i assume no piston clearancing is reqired..

now i just need to make a full headder ..and call it done

no fetalizer for my lawn this year Lol

looked at the pictures and it looks good gave you the addresse to send it to ...awaiting your pay pal addy and ill get the $$$ to you ...i bought it...YA!

Originally Posted by herbert merino
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by breon
    if it is in good shape ..no scores or anything ..the 4224 is the 8600 rpm cam correct...ill take it how much to get it shipped

wow i have 3 reply in less than 10 min.of the post, let me send you pics.

pay pal fees are 3% 12 bucks...and 15 bucks should get it shipped....from pr to fla no problem

awaiting your paypal information ....so i can get the money to you say 430 should cover you then some
    Last edited by breon; 04-17-2010 at 03:11 AM.

as suspected ..sold it to someone else...

when he offers it to you ..in your thread..you are on when he does.... you say yes ill take it ....he sends you pics.. and ask you to make sure you include shippiing and pay pal fess... you again say ok give me you pay pal info...that should be enough to have made the commitment ..

then he all of the sudden wont send you his info....

and says someone else beat me to it ... BS
    ill find out how much more he got for it in a few..i am riding with the person in a couple of hours we are friends...no big deal ...he could have made it a bidding war.....but that was a bunch of crap

Banned User
    If he got more money you cant blame him, money is money and these days its harder to get some in the pocket.

bad seller he sell to booostaholic .talks to elbondspwc its he friend .he sell to him the turbo setup and then he said he was the one building the set up

it wasnt boostaholic he sold to .yes he buys everything ..but it wasnt him.....just someone else on the forum and as for money he could have made a bidding war out of it....but that wasnt even it...

herbert just should have been more upfront and said...in the first response not a week later.. hey some one else beat you to the response and wants it ....if they dont come through for any reason...buy it ..then ill sell it to you ..the only thing i got from you was here are the pic ..i said ok .illl take it .you responded please include shipping and paypal fees..i said ok again send it to>>>i assumed ..it was a done deal.....just all of the sudden you i ask you for your paypal info and you vanished for a week....you never said ever that he was offering it to anyone else..or had sold it to anyone else..

fortunately it is all going to work out...as i said i am friends with the person he sold it to ...he is really cool..and looks as though i am going to end up with the cam anyway... he was buying it just to have and it was a good deal ...he already has one in his ski ...and know i have been looking for one so he is going to just sell it to me for what he has in it...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post

fortunately it is all going to work out...as i said i am friends with the person he sold it to ...he is really cool..and looks as though i am going to end up with the cam anyway... he was buying it just to have and it was a good deal ...he already has one in his ski ...and know i have been looking for one so he is going to just sell it to me for what he has in it...
    How is that possible? He already sold it to me.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fast1197r View Post
    bad seller he sell to booostaholic .talks to elbondspwc its he friend .he sell to him the turbo setup and then he said he was the one building the set up
    You are always talking about the people, if it is not here is on PR forum, that is very easy to you because you hide behind a nickname and talk bad of people who are serious and dont hide behind a nickname.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information