Thread: UFC 112

+1

UFC 112

This afternoons UFC had 2 big disappointments:

1. Penn's performance sucked.
    2. Anderson's fight was boring and stupid.
    3. Hughes Gracie boring and stupid.

bunch of pussies fighting today.....

After watching yesterdays performance from Anderson I have lost all respect for him He should have just finished the fight, Maia doesnt have good stand up and Anderson could have easyly finished the fight when ever he wanted. The dancing around, running away, and showing absolutly no RESPECT for his opponent was a disgrace to the sport.

Hughes could have finished Gracie off but didn't

Frankie Edgar from the moment the fight started showed he wanted the belt. BJ on the other hand look like he fell back into his old habbits and got lazy and looked past Frankie. Congrats to Frankie

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gpr_redneck View Post
    After watching yesterdays performance from Anderson I have lost all respect for him He should have just finished the fight, Maia doesnt have good stand up and Anderson could have easyly finished the fight when ever he wanted. The dancing around, running away, and showing absolutly no RESPECT for his opponent was a disgrace to the sport.

Hughes could have finished Gracie off but didn't

Frankie Edgar from the moment the fight started showed he wanted the belt. BJ on the other hand look like he fell back into his old habbits and got lazy and looked past Frankie. Congrats to Frankie
    +1

+1
    BJ looked like he did not want to be there, I think it is like before he is bored. The odds were 7-1 per BJ. all the stats showed BJ winning but I think the judges could see he was not into it..As far as Silva what a ass clown. The part that sucks is no one is even remotely close to him which makes it suck after awhile. Dana white was livid..CBS will have some fights this week and they have hendo...I wanna see carwin vs lesner who would have thought the heavies would get that good?

sportfish258 on x-h20
    Anderson needs to move up to light heavy. There is no competition for him in the middle weight division. The show boating is inexcusable . I have somewhat lost interest in the MMA world . My younger brother has been training for a few years and wants to fight. He is a project manager for a major computer server MFG . Imagine that a computer geek in the cage

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bates View Post
    Anderson needs to move up to light heavy. There is no competition for him in the middle weight division. The show boating is inexcusable . I have somewhat lost interest in the MMA world . My younger brother has been training for a few years and wants to fight. He is a project manager for a major computer server MFG . Imagine that a computer geek in the cage
    Your right, but he doesn't want to fight his friend Machida.

I would like to see Anderson go up against Shogun Rua so he can get knocked the fuck out during his showboating. I think they should put some PRIDE rules in so he can get kicked in the head while he is down.

Or we can wait for your brother to make his way up and he can knock him out....

Thread Information