Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Cliffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK,
    Posts
    566

    Parts Supplier List

    Im getting the hump trying to source parts in the UK

    I wanna do a complete pump overhaul replace bearing etc as well as wear ring

    I need the bearing kit, Impeller Removal tool and wear ring

    Has anyone got a list of suppliers in the US that maybe able to assist me, i need these parts asap

    thanks
    Neil


  2. #2
    thester71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    central ma.
    Posts
    1,698
    Maulin Marto has a brand new wear ring for sale in the classifieds, does your pump use an extension? If so is the extension in front of or behind the stator?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,704
    +1
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    Im getting the hump trying to source parts in the UK

    I wanna do a complete pump overhaul replace bearing etc as well as wear ring

    I need the bearing kit, Impeller Removal tool and wear ring

    Has anyone got a list of suppliers in the US that maybe able to assist me, i need these parts asap

    thanks
    Neil
    Maultos will work for you

  4. #4
    Cliffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK,
    Posts
    566
    cheers guys, with that wear ring lugs, we dont have the 3/8 rod in the ukl were on metric sizes, what would the longer rod be needed for?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,704
    +1
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    cheers guys, with that wear ring lugs, we dont have the 3/8 rod in the ukl were on metric sizes, what would the longer rod be needed for?

    i think your wear ring has nuts on bothsides of it where Marto's uses studs and nuts only on the inside of the hull .
    I can send him the studs you'll need for it if you buy it from him or if he doesn't want to ship it to you he can send it to me and i'll ship it to you he's only an hour away from me .

  6. #6
    thester71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    central ma.
    Posts
    1,698
    I almost bought this wear ring last week, probably the nicest one left in the world. LoL

  7. #7
    Cliffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK,
    Posts
    566
    cheers guys im really grateful ive poste dup on his add

    thanks again
    Neil

  8. #8
    thester71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    central ma.
    Posts
    1,698
    Cliffy, I would send him a pm, that way there is an email notification, that is usually how I find out I have a message.

  9. #9
    She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cleveland OH
    Posts
    17,330
    +1
    31
    Guys that's not the wear ring he needs.

    He has the extended pump.

    Cliffy, we have bearing and seal #'s posted in the tech section. You can find them in the UK locally by using them I'm sure.

    As for the wear ring, try to get a SS wear ring for yours. It won't distort from saltwater use.

  10. #10
    Cliffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK,
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by xlint89 View Post
    Guys that's not the wear ring he needs.

    He has the extended pump.

    Cliffy, we have bearing and seal #'s posted in the tech section. You can find them in the UK locally by using them I'm sure.

    As for the wear ring, try to get a SS wear ring for yours. It won't distort from saltwater use.
    cheers dude

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Parts Supplier
    By Mark22 in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 12:59 PM
  2. Parts/Suppliers Search
    By rubixcube2k3 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 12:41 AM
  3. Recomend machine shop and parts supplier
    By cmcbride in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 11:46 AM
  4. parts not listed in kawi diagrams
    By born riding in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 11:05 PM
  5. Parts Wish List - Anybody Got These?
    By 1996SLTX in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 08:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •