+1

Scan Sea V Seadoo BUDS

I have just had the latest updates on my Scansea unit ( version 6.2) and now I can hook up to near every Seadoo in the shop. The latest unit covers Di 2 strokes which I find to be a pain in the rear when I do not have BUDS to use and in a couple of weeks they are adding the Is skis with all the Bosch models covered as well.
    Thank god scansea are providing tools for the little guys otherwise everyone would be stuck at the overcharging dealerships with thier questionable expertise.
    The more people who buy these units the more effort the company will be able to put in to keeping "us all" up in the techo loop as the electronic trickery is stacking up on all these new models.
    What do you think these machines will be like in 10 years compared to the 10 year old ones we see today......I am picking a lot of them wont make it a decade?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskibum1 View Post
    I have just had the latest updates on my Scansea unit ( version 6.2) and now I can hook up to near every Seadoo in the shop. The latest unit covers Di 2 strokes which I find to be a pain in the rear when I do not have BUDS to use and in a couple of weeks they are adding the Is skis with all the Bosch models covered as well.
    Thank god scansea are providing tools for the little guys otherwise everyone would be stuck at the overcharging dealerships with thier questionable expertise.
    The more people who buy these units the more effort the company will be able to put in to keeping "us all" up in the techo loop as the electronic trickery is stacking up on all these new models.
    What do you think these machines will be like in 10 years compared to the 10 year old ones we see today......I am picking a lot of them wont make it a decade?
    HATE IT... Ill be keeping my RXP for a long time. not a big fan of all the eletrics in the new skis. just one more thing to mess up and add water to the mix and youll have LOTS of issues in the future...

+1

Your on the money Dockside

Quote Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
    HATE IT... Ill be keeping my RXP for a long time. not a big fan of all the eletrics in the new skis. just one more thing to mess up and add water to the mix and youll have LOTS of issues in the future...

The new Seadoos are plastic fantastic and the amount of electronics are getting way beyond the normal user. I remember when if you had an issue while out at sea you pulled the seats and there were things you could do but now with the "IS" and "IBR" and all the other bits........joe bloggs user better get his swimming skills up to date incase of a break down.

Carbs were not all that bad eh!!

Quote Originally Posted by jetskibum1 View Post
    Carbs were not all that bad eh!!
    Actually, now that I switched to EFI, it gives me a certain perverse pleasure to mark all the 2 stroke topics read. I much prefer 4 stroke EFI stuff. I can understand the principles of the carburetor but never liked it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by aklim View Post
    Actually, now that I switched to EFI, it gives me a certain perverse pleasure to mark all the 2 stroke topics read. I much prefer 4 stroke EFI stuff. I can understand the principles of the carburetor but never liked it.
    +1.. i luv the 4 strokes but hate all the new electric throttle ect ect on the 09+ rxt IS & X

Thread Information