Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Has anyone bought the JD1 PPR since it came out?

Any results?

+1
    They are out there for sure. What I'm not sure of is if anyone has started a thread on the forum about it. Each install receives very detailed customer service assistance to make 100% sure the item is installed correctly for the reason that it's a safety item and lives could potentially depend on it. I'll leave it to users of the system to decide whether or not to post their results though.

I have one installed but I'm not sure how to test it to see if it's working. No problems so far at 77 mph. Maybe JD1 could chime in and give some of his thoughts???

No one huh?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxrealtor View Post
    No one huh?
    Ok guys here is the deal, those of us who have purchased these from Dan (JD1) did so with the agreement that we would not provide any info on the open forum pertaining to the performance or setup of the kit. These kits are sold on a one to one basis only after Dan feels the person making the purchase is responsible enough. This is probalby why your not getting any response to the post, it's out of respect for Dan. I have purchased the kit but still havn't installed it along with numorous other parts, ecu, rideplate, grate, charger, injectors, valve train mods, pump ext, etc., etc. Once I do the install I will post the results but will not provide any setup info. I think that should be left up to Dan as his reputation is the one on the line....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dnielsen View Post
    Ok guys here is the deal, those of us who have purchased these from Dan (JD1) did so with the agreement that we would not provide any info on the open forum pertaining to the performance or setup of the kit. These kits are sold on a one to one basis only after Dan feels the person making the purchase is responsible enough. This is probalby why your not getting any response to the post, it's out of respect for Dan. I have purchased the kit but still havn't installed it along with numorous other parts, ecu, rideplate, grate, charger, injectors, valve train mods, pump ext, etc., etc. Once I do the install I will post the results but will not provide any setup info. I think that should be left up to Dan as his reputation is the one on the line....
    What kind of BS is that??????????????? You buy a part that cost $1250, and it is a secret if it works or not. Like PT Barnum said..............

Quote Originally Posted by dnielsen View Post
    Results and setup info are two completely different things.

I can't speak for dan but I would think good results shared would be appreciated and bad results shared would only contribute to his main objective of making sure everyone stays safe.

Keeping results private wouldn't help keep people safe whether they are positive or negative.

If I'm wrong dan will tell me so.

And.... There are posts in which dan has contributed positive comments regarding his system.... Post with pictures of the system and setup.

Banned User
    I think the issue is he doesnt want people to copy his product, I dont think its so secret squirel that you cant even tell the guy if it works!!
    He is asking for results...not blueprints!

Quote Originally Posted by henn View Post
    I think the issue is he doesnt want people to copy his product, I dont think its so secret squirel that you cant even tell the guy if it works!!
    He is asking for results...not blueprints!

That would be the real disrespect to dan, to copy (or try to copy) the setup.

Like I said there's posts with pics and details, posts in which dan has participated in and I believe even Shown thanks for the info posted.

I already have the setup I wasn't the first, but I got it before it hit the store and I was asked for feed back on how the install went. My local buddy got one too.... he's ridden his boat with his but I have not ridden
    mine

My OP was just curiosity wondering what peoples experiences were with their setups.

I'm sure if that was an issue dans buddy j fiz would have said something, or the man himself.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    How disrespectful is it to rape someone for $1300 bucks on a few simple components IMO... someone needs to copy it (or make something even better), and make them available to the public for a reasonable price. I'm assuming that not many of these things have been sold... that's why you don't hear anything about them

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information