Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FX-HO Riva Race Package

`07~04 FX-HO & FX-HO CRUISER RPM KitKit Performance DataStock59-60 MPH @ 10,100RPMRPM Kit64 MPH @ 10,300RPM
    NOTE: All testing was performed with 1/3 tank of fuel and trim in neutral position.PARTS LISTINGDESCRIPTION
    QTY
    PART #
    PRICE
    PART INFO
    RIVA FX Power Filter Flame Arrestor
    RY1325
    $ 99.95
    RIVA FX Velocity Stack Kit
    RY1325-VSK
    $ 139.95
    RIVA FX Free Flow Exhaust Kit
    RY1625
    $ 109.95
    RIVA FX Top-Loader Intake Grate (`02~07)
    RY22325
    $ 129.95
    RIVA FX Pump Seal Kit
    RY2525
    $ 79.95
    Solas DynaFly Impeller
    YG-DF-14/20
    $ 240.95
    RIVA FX-HO Performance Ride Plate
    RY21026
    $ 189.95
    RIVA FX Pro-Series Sponson Kit
    RY2625
    $ 249.95
    PARTS PRICE TOTAL
    $ 1,240.60

Okay Guys I need a little help here. Does anyone have a FX-HO with this whole kit on it?

Id like to know how much more power and speed is really added to the machine with this kit. I am looking to buy a 05 fx-ho with this kit installed and i am really looking for some reviews of performance or some good educated guesses.

Does anyone think that with these mods it would put this ski up to speed with a stock 1200r? any info is appreciated, thank you!

+1
    IMO....If you are going to buy an FX HO then just maintain and enjoy it. If you want a ski to mod then just go ahead and spend more $ on something with more HP to start.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbtd View Post
    IMO....If you are going to buy an FX HO then just maintain and enjoy it. If you want a ski to mod then just go ahead and spend more $ on something with more HP to start.
    i agree with u but i am looking to buy a 05 fx ho with riva package but i am new to the sport so im really confused about what i need/want. i have riden a bunch of skis over the past 10 years but i dont remember enough to do a side by side comparison.

im looking for anyone who knows about this ski with riva and maybe how it would compare to a 1200r?

love the ho... as long as it taken care of it will last forever... i believe we have on in the yard with over 400 hours on it!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by saltysteve View Post
    im looking for anyone who knows about this ski with riva and maybe how it would compare to a 1200r?
    I have had a few GPR's and an FX HO. The FX HO is quiet,dry and a smooth ride. It is not a performance machine and doesnt compare to a GPR.

It is comparing a Chevy Malibu to a Camaro.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbtd View Post
    I have had a few GPR's and an FX HO. The FX HO is quiet,dry and a smooth ride. It is not a performance machine and doesnt compare to a GPR.

It is comparing a Chevy Malibu to a Camaro.
    even if the ho has the riva package on it?

even if the ho has the riva package on it?
    I just sold my HO FX, out of all of that the flame arestor made the big difference and the prop.I have a solas concord that impros just cleaned up for me.It made that FX run better with more mid and top end and great hole shot. $100 if you want it

he didnt say anthing about tuned gp1200r... so i dont know where ur getting a camaro from :O lol...

yeah thats where i get confused. when people say its a malibu compared to a camaro and they dont comment on the riva package. I wondering if the package isnt any good or they just dont read?

+1
    yeah thats where i get confused. when people say its a malibu compared to a camaro and they dont comment on the riva package. I wondering if the package isnt any good or they just dont read?

Dont worry I read your dumb ass thread and truly wanted to help until now. You could add 60 horsepower to the FXHO and its still going to be a Malibu. It is NEVER going to be a performance ski. Its just a nice reliable ski that is really good in rough water.

The package you are referring to sucks. The only pieces you would need are the flame arrestors and the intake grate. The rest of it simply doesnt work.

Now if you spent a few minutes searching/reading about FX HO Mods you would find out for yourself.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information