UWP-IJSBA National Championship - Charleston, WV Aug. 20-22

I though I'd go ahead and get this one started again. Many of you may have read last November the City of Charleston signed a three year deal to hold the UWP-IJSBA National Championship. This was a huge deal considering the flooding we had last year canceling the races on Sunday, and goes to show you that the City officials were very pleased with the racing and turnout for the event.

They we so impressed they had decided to create "SPORTS-Fest" for that weekend which will again include Jet Ski Racing, Pro-Beach Volleyball and added the Fireman's Challenge. I can tell you that when we met with all the city officials (and I mean all of the city departments) the police dept. official in particular stated "that our event was the easiest event they'd ever patrolled, and really enjoyed it". How often do you hear that? It says a lot about the caliber of people we have in this sport.

This event will again have over $20,000 in guaranteed cash payouts, and I'm working hard to beat last years number. Making this the largest cash payout race in the US!!

I'm going to use this post to keep you guys up to date on the event, and if anyone needs any info about the site, please PM me or e-mail me at If you have any particular questions about rules and the race, please contact AJ at
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0543.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	2.37 MB 
ID:	183340  

This will be another awesome race. Last year was very well run, great track, big crowd. Highly recommend this event. Great job Trey & AJ.

Thread Information