Thread: Egret yesterday

Egret yesterday

Went yesterday, wind was a little high, water was beautifull, slight chop.....set my ski lows a little better, it ran 62.8 best of 63.5 ,there was a really suprised HONDA owner that remarked "I run those all the time".....wellllll???. this one is a little different......we had a great time.....I rode the HONDA and he rode my Raider he beat me 3 times.......

+1
    cool beans bro ! 63.5, really numbers on that Raider

wish I could have been off to chill with ya... I'm jonesin' to get some speed runs in myself.

You would have hated it.......warm......sunny........mild water........ 4 skis total on the water........just hated it !!!!!!!! hey Billy.find me a PET......and dont send me a link to WATCON......... I know they have' em .how did the TRANSFER go?????, has it been done yet?????

+1
    Awesome, its cool to beat up on the $12,000 turbo's. I got called out by a Honda R12X this summer A group of high school seniors needed someone to buy them beer and they came up to me wanting to race. They wanted me to buy them beer if I lost. I told them they would not win, so they may want to look for someone else to buy them beer. They were all football players and it appeared they had the cheerleader squad with them. I put about 10 lengths on it. I rode the Honda and was impressed with the midrange but the turbo lag kills it out of the hole.

FUNNY.BILLY.........hehe......97....you are right about the lag, so we went from a 30........there is a guy on another forum with a 98 gp1200 running the group k stage 2 porting, and 100 plus gas running 64.5...he needs some help.....to me that sounds real low......unless it is in the serious chop...., they are telling him he needs triples already to get to 66/67......

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLRAIDER
    FUNNY.BILLY.........hehe......97....you are right about the lag, so we went from a 30........there is a guy on another forum with a 98 gp1200 running the group k stage 2 porting, and 100 plus gas running 64.5...he needs some help.....to me that sounds real low......unless it is in the serious chop...., they are telling him he needs triples already to get to 66/67......
    The other forum members or Group K is telling him he needs triples to get 66/67? That does not sound like something Group K would say. What other forum is this?

+1
    I found the post at PWCtoday.

....back from the dead.... J-ME's Avatar
    +1
    Great numbers Bull!

I think you are faster than me on 'glass.

I have a difference of opinion (than GK) regarding speed loss with a magnum pump. I wonder if they tested with a 6 vein? (which I have been desperately trying to find)

Anyhow...you da man. Why don't you have Darth hook you up with a co2 rocket motor so you bust 70?

Let me know how the 46 RE goes.

+1
    Was the owner of the Honda an older guy with gray hair? If so, he's cool as heck. He showed up at the Bug, if I'm not mistaken.

Thread Information