Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66
  1. #1
    FZR N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    728
    +1
    13

    Gary Watson Magic

    Hi Crew

    What can i say LOVE Gary Watsons work this guy is a legend 85.8MPH

    My good mate and the owner of Dansjetpower took my ski for a test run and was pumped when i saw the GPS numbers

    can't wipe the smile of my dial ,

    It was on the rev limiter and still pulled these numbers so more in it yet

    was with half of tank of fuel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0002.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	183564  


  2. #2
    westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia (Bundaberg)
    Posts
    1,132
    +1
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by FZR N View Post
    Hi Crew

    What can i say LOVE Gary Watsons work this guy is a legend 85.8MPH

    My good mate and the owner of Dansjetpower took my ski for a test run and was pumped when i saw the GPS numbers

    can't wipe the smile of my dial ,

    It was on the rev limiter and still pulled these numbers so more in it yet

    was with half of tank of fuel

    very nice#'s there Tony

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,538
    +1
    3
    Green with envy Tony! Green with envy.

    Question......Now that your blue lightning bolt is moving so fast, what are your engine temps doing? You may want to PM if you want.

  4. #4
    coldspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    438
    Wow,

    Those light weight ET wheels and Motec combination are working awsome mate. Gary is the man.

    Bit more fiddling and this and that low fuel, and here comes 90 club.

    Matt.

  5. #5
    hitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    4,328
    +1
    12
    Is Gary on this site?

  6. #6
    FZR N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    728
    +1
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    Is Gary on this site?
    Yea Gary sure is ............ Garyw

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,538
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by coldspace View Post
    Wow,

    Those light weight ET wheels and Motec combination are working awsome mate. Gary is the man.

    Bit more fiddling and this and that low fuel, and here comes 90 club.

    Matt.
    OOOOOhhh............. that's goal setting at it's best.
    Not knocking but it'll take a lot to get there.

    Maybe we start getting jockeys to do our test rides

  8. #8
    deansta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    782
    +1
    1

    Re: Gary Watson Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by FZR N
    Hi Crew

    What can i say LOVE Gary Watsons work this guy is a legend 85.8MPH

    My good mate and the owner of Dansjetpower took my ski for a test run and was pumped when i saw the GPS numbers

    can't wipe the smile of my dial ,

    It was on the rev limiter and still pulled these numbers so more in it yet

    was with half of tank of fuel


    Nice work tony

  9. #9
    Eds_FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    109
    Fantastic results Tony.... and well done Guru Gary ....
    I saw you sit on the 79.x fence which is respectable...
    then last week hit 81.3 which is great....
    and now 85.8 mph ..... that's excellent Tony.

    When I get a few more bits .... feels like a nine month pregnancy waiting for 'The' inter cooler....
    it will be worth a trip up to see Gary.... 15 hour one-way...

  10. #10
    FZR N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    728
    +1
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eds_FZR View Post
    Fantastic results Tony.... and well done Guru Gary ....
    I saw you sit on the 79.x fence which is respectable...
    then last week hit 81.3 which is great....
    and now 85.8 mph ..... that's excellent Tony.

    When I get a few more bits .... feels like a nine month pregnancy waiting for 'The' inter cooler....
    it will be worth a trip up to see Gary.... 15 hour one-way...
    Thanks Ed
    yea Gary has dial in this ski and Man he knows his stuff... and a champion bloke as well

    i have drove up to see Gary 3 times and its a 9 hour drive from where i live and let me tell you well worth the trip.

    Ive be come a local up lismore now lol

    When you decide to go up give me a buzz and i might join you

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *,*magic*,*
    By flyboy in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 09:41 AM
  2. Army RXP are ya out there Gary???
    By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 03:54 PM
  3. Any one to put "Magic Touch" on Impeller?
    By Alex13 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 10:11 AM
  4. Were do I find Magic prop jerry?
    By Alex13 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 07:00 AM
  5. Real Street Magic Video
    By DeeGee in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •