Exclamation Cant live without??? TOOLS!!!

Ok, so after looking around for kits and what not, I have decided to go with the Riva Stage II kit, and also upgrade to the Riva Pro Series Water Box. There are several things I need to know about this first.
    #1 With this set up what do you think top speeds are going to be and will the R&D grate be the more suitable one for it?

#2 I want to install this before I even get it out for the break in. Does anyone foresee any problems that might arise from breaking in the engine with this set up?

#3 TOOLS!!!What are the no s%&t, need to have tools to install this kit and do any other maintenance. ie. Swap props, pump removal, engine tune-up.... I have tools, but need to know the special ones that you just cant do without.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by River Rat Jay View Post
    Ok, so after looking around for kits and what not, I have decided to go with the Riva Stage II kit, and also upgrade to the Riva Pro Series Water Box. There are several things I need to know about this first.
    #1 With this set up what do you think top speeds are going to be and will the R&D grate be the more suitable one for it?

#2 I want to install this before I even get it out for the break in. Does anyone foresee any problems that might arise from breaking in the engine with this set up?

#3 TOOLS!!!What are the no s%&t, need to have tools to install this kit and do any other maintenance. ie. Swap props, pump removal, engine tune-up.... I have tools, but need to know the special ones that you just cant do without.
    I posted in your other thread bro.

Check that out and see what else you have a question about. Break in should not matter as long as follow the general recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    I posted in your other thread bro.

Check that out and see what else you have a question about. Break in should not matter as long as follow the general recommendations.
    Sorry. I hate to double post, but I felt that my main questions were getting buried in the thread and no one was reading that far! Thanks for your help Ocman!

Thread Information