Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DI Fuel Pump

+1

DI Fuel Pump

I need to buy a DI fuel pump. the number on the pump is E1067, but I can't find what it crosses over to. I don't want to buy the whole assembly from SeaDoo.

Please let me know if anyone has one for sale, or if you know of someone that sells them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    I need to buy a DI fuel pump. the number on the pump is E1067, but I can't find what it crosses over to. I don't want to buy the whole assembly from SeaDoo.

Please let me know if anyone has one for sale, or if you know of someone that sells them.

Thanks

Well, I would want to get the opinion of the experts here but just doing a quick google search of the number you have came up with this. Website says they are located in Florida so maybe hit up some of the guys located there to see if this guy is legit. Hope this helps and update on what you find out.
    http://fuelpumpking.com/bombardier-seadoo-marine-fuel-pump

+1
    Thanks for the help, but I tried them earlier today to see if they had one in stock, but their answering machine says they will be closed until the middle of May. They are on their annual vacation???

there is also a website in the UK that shows one. Someone in the US has got to have these.

Thanks

it even has the inner filter seadoo can't get
    Good find

All the inner pumps (not the entire assembly) for the 787,951,947di,4 tecs are all the same....Trust me i just changed one on my buddies 03 xpdi and it worked perfect. The only thing you might have to alter is the two wires that connect to the sensors for your fuel gauge in most cases you would just have to extend the connector by adding some wire.

+1
    I trust you.... but where did you get the pump you put in the DI?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/787-R...rcraftQ5fParts

This is a pump on Ebay for an RFI Ski, it doesn't look anything like the one from the DI? The DI pump puts out 130-150 PSI. What does the RFI pump put out?

Thanks

I don't know about that jacuardo. You're talking about several totally different fuel injection systems with different pressure requirements. With a pump from a 787RFI you wouldn't even get a DI to start. Those pumps don't put out near the pressure. 56-60psi regulated compared to 107psi regulated. Not going to happen.

Winterstick, you can get the fuel pump strainers right from the dealer.
    www.sknorthwest.com/fiche_section_detail.asp?section=103621&category=W atercraft&make=Sea-Doo&year=2001&fveh=2358
    74 FILTREUR BOSCH *BOSCH FILTER

1 $22.49

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Thanks for the help, but I tried them earlier today to see if they had one in stock, but their answering machine says they will be closed until the middle of May. They are on their annual vacation???

there is also a website in the UK that shows one. Someone in the US has got to have these.

Thanks

Were you talking about this place? If so that's gonna run ya 415 bucks US. Looks like a deal at first but when converted to US dollars not so much. Just might be worth the wait till the other place comes back from vacation. Still would like to know where they are getting these.

www.thejetworks.co.uk/fuelpump.htm

Jacuardo after thinking about this I think I understand where you were going with this. (All the inner pumps (not the entire assembly) for the 787,951,947di,4 tecs are all the same) When speaking of each engine line individually fuel pumps are the same. That's what I figured anyway. My main question is who is making these pumps? or Are they truly a quality replacement part? Am hoping some of the more experienced guys might chime in on this.

Pacer........Try this link http://fuelpumpking.com/bombardier-s...fuel-pump.html They sell the inner pump new for cheaper then anybody else.....All you have to do is take the entire assembly out and inside the Aluminum bowl you will find the pump.

Call any jet ski mechanic that’s not associated with a big dealer and I guarantee this is what they do with most fuel pump changes.

You will save so much money if you go down this route instead of buying the entire sending unit.

Quote Originally Posted by RumRunnerRon View Post
    I don't know about that jacuardo. You're talking about several totally different fuel injection systems with different pressure requirements. With a pump from a 787RFI you wouldn't even get a DI to start. Those pumps don't put out near the pressure. 56-60psi regulated compared to 107psi regulated. Not going to happen.

Winterstick, you can get the fuel pump strainers right from the dealer.
    www.sknorthwest.com/fiche_section_detail.asp?section=103621&category=W atercraft&make=Sea-Doo&year=2001&fveh=2358
    74 FILTREUR BOSCH *BOSCH FILTER

1 $22.49
    yeah thats the only one seadoo has out side the pump assembly, but there's another one that goes directly onto the pump which is inside the alluminum tube they don't list

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information