Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    krouchchocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,223
    +1
    53

    WTB Bosch 50lb injectors

    Looking to purchase some bosch 50lb injectors with low hours.

    Thanks guys!


  2. #2

  3. #3
    t_hoang02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    410
    eBay has the same injectors for 185 shipped.. 3days anywhere...

  4. #4
    krouchchocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,223
    +1
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by t_hoang02 View Post
    eBay has the same injectors for 185 shipped.. 3days anywhere...
    I think I will be purchasing it from there if I can't find a used set on here. Thanks guys for your offers, but I am SPECIFICALLY looking for the pink bosch ones.

  5. #5
    t_hoang02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by krouchchocolate View Post
    I think I will be purchasing it from there if I can't find a used set on here. Thanks guys for your offers, but I am SPECIFICALLY looking for the pink bosch ones.
    I'm talking about the pink ones too...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3-BOS...#ht_1805wt_693

  6. #6
    Dave Sharp dav_dman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    louisville Ky/so. IN
    Posts
    1,453
    +1
    1
    for the 15 dollar difference just buy from Jerry. You're posting on his forum; it costs money to run it; I've saved hundreds from advice on here; and he lets us on here for free.

    Buy Jerry's.

  7. #7
    t_hoang02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by dav_dman View Post
    for the 15 dollar difference just buy from Jerry. You're posting on his forum; it costs money to run it; I've saved hundreds from advice on here; and he lets us on here for free.

    Buy Jerry's.
    Very true... +1 on the though....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS sold Bosch 50lb injectors
    By cliff0413 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 10:53 PM
  2. FS Bosch 50lbs injectors
    By cliff0413 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 11:19 PM
  3. Bosch 50lb injectors part #??
    By tocullo in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 07:56 AM
  4. FS bosch 50lb injectors
    By vette c6 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 12:03 PM
  5. FS bosch 50lb injectors
    By vette c6 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 08:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •