anyone in the bryan/college station area?

Just curious to see if anyone lives in the br/cs area who rides. I just moved up here last weekend and thought it would be fun to get together and ride. I have been and plan on going out to lake somerville camping and riding and also would be interested in riding lake bryan since its like 10 minutes away.

We're not in your area but Somerville is a great place to camp and ride. Drive down the southern side and there's a Youpon Park and another I don't remember the name of with RV hookups and camp sites.

Ya I've been going out there forever I usually rough it with tents on the north side at welch park. I used to live in clear lake and ride the creek all the time also. I'm gonna miss it.

Q400:

I raced at Lake Bryan for the 1st time last July. It was a neat place, I think they have Shiner fest there or something we had to pitt next to a large stage. The boat ramp was a little challenging for my blaster and hydrospace since it was so steep. We raced with the sport team tunnel hull boats which was fun to watch inbetween motos. There was a good bit of locals there waiting to ride once the water was clear from the races. Beware the game warden was in full ticket mode. So we got the race skis off the lake as soon as ther races were over. Hope that helps

Boy is that true about the I was just hanging out there the other day and the game warden was pulling everyone over mainly ski boats and writing them all tickets and the boat ramp was horrible and still very steep. I know you were talking about racing on the other thread and it was said racing was going on may first. Is this still happening because I happened to look at the website link and it didn't mention round 1 and 2 there during this time. Thanks for the insite in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by JD232racing View Post
    Q400:

I raced at Lake Bryan for the 1st time last July. It was a neat place, I think they have Shiner fest there or something we had to pitt next to a large stage. The boat ramp was a little challenging for my blaster and hydrospace since it was so steep. We raced with the sport team tunnel hull boats which was fun to watch inbetween motos. There was a good bit of locals there waiting to ride once the water was clear from the races. Beware the game warden was in full ticket mode. So we got the race skis off the lake as soon as ther races were over. Hope that helps

+1
    Ahhhh, Somerville, thats my spot Usually do Rocky creek, Yegua, and sometimes Welch. They are in the process of redoing Rocky and Yegua, looks pretty nice over there.

Quote Originally Posted by JetSkiDaddy View Post
    Ahhhh, Somerville, thats my spot Usually do Rocky creek, Yegua, and sometimes Welch. They are in the process of redoing Rocky and Yegua, looks pretty nice over there.
    Nice maybe we can get together out there sometime. Nice gpr I had an 08 that sunk the first day I got it but that's a long story and now I got an fzr. I used to go There a long time ago until they started tearing it up and building that bulkhead. Never been to yeagua. Welch is pretty nice though

Q400:

You going to be able to head over to Genes powersports next weekend for the races? R5 already has a good mix of runabout and ski riders already signed up to be there. You should go check it our for Saturday and see what its about and if the competition bug bites you then go home and get your Waverunner out for Sunday. Your 1st race is free!

R5 Water-X Racing Promoter PowerShot's Avatar
    +1
    Hey Q400 Come on out next weekend and race with us! You will have a blast! Come Race with the best!! Call me if you have any questions 214-498-3592

You can register here www.r5waterxracing.com

Brian

Thread Information