been around the block Stagesrt4's Avatar

+1
    it is . .. they were being sold all over Fl as well . ..

+1
    OMG - yes it is, they are listed all over the country seems like - There is at least 7 listing in KY counties.... I keep marking them spam where ever I see them.
    I just dont understand, why do people do this stupid shit! With this kinda stuff and houses too, how pathetic is that!

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1

have some fun with him first

let him _think_ he's got somebody on the hook...stupid <fill in nationality> think people are really that dumb..but if you cast it 1000 times and get one hit from some yo-yo, you just made $2.70 per cast..not bad for sitting in a hut someplace without running water.

They were posted at High Rock lake NC 5 times.

+1
    See this email below that I received from one of the scammers, theres abnother on CL obviously as this is the 2nd one I have received!

Hi I'm Terri,
    The 2007 07 Pair of Sea-Doo Jet Skis RXP With Trailer is still for sale. This is an Identical Pair (2) of 2007 Sea-Doo Supercharged Jet Skis,Yellow and Black in Color,RXP Model 215,Which was The Biggest Model Jet Ski for 2007.Speed Reaches up to 70 MPH,One Jet Ski Has 23 Hours and The Other Ski Has 24 Hours,Trailer Included .Included is The Lifetime Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan For Both Jet Skis Which is Transferable to New,and clean title on my name.
    My final price is $2,900 both with trailer. I know it's really cheap but we need cash money to pay the mortgage on my house and during this financial crisis you can't sell anything for its real value, so let me to know if you are still interested. I will put the Jet Skis on eBay at $2,900 buy it now! That way you will receive assistance for the purchase, paperwork, title transfer, because I'm member from 2002 and I have 100% positive feedback.
    Thank you.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1

been there done that

see my previous response on the ebay thing...

sure the account he hacked with a trojan has 100% feedback..looks safe but the instant he has his hands on the money.."poof" you're a rusty old screw.

My favorite response is:

I have a <cousin, sister-brother-in law, friend, old pal etc>that lives nearby, I'll send them over to see them..I hope cash isn't a problem, as we have a business that we don't exactly report all the money from....(works every time..and they always wonder how they can manage to get the cash away from you...)

I like keeping scammers up at night since they manage to cause great pain to any idiots that fall for them.

I'm not happy to tell ya'll but I actually know somebody who lost $40k on a lottery scam (He won the (in)famous toyota 1.5 million buck lottery) So f these scammers, they are lower then bilge scum. They actually make bilge scum look like a tasty treat.

Thread Information