Here is another good part of the old thread. Hiding in page 9.

Originally Posted by SHOBiz
Looking for recommendations from the pros for reading/reference sources for ECU tuning. I don't want to by some book off of Amazon only to find out it's a POS.

Howdy Shobiz
There is a ton of stuff on the net as I am sure you know but can I just point out the help files within the ECU manager software.
If you open ECU manager and goto the top, there is a help menu.
read it all, .............. Twice............ You will learn heaps, some maybe not relevant to what you want to learn but some will be exactly what you want, there is a lot there and it will take you some time but I assure you it will be worth it.

There is help built into most screens when you are in the software itself, a good one to start with is the Main Fuel Table, goto where all the fuel numbers are and push F1
There is some really relevant help there on how to tune fuel maps.

when you want to find out more advanced stuff, goto our website and we have a forum there, jump on and ask your question.

If you dont get anywhere on the forum then write into and someone will get back to you.
if you want more info on how to set up drive by wire then ask for it on that email and they will send you a tec note on how to do it.

or you can just ask me and I will send it to you