Need Some Help Please!

I am looking for two RXP-X new carry overs, they can either be 2008 or 2009s. I am selling my 2 modded ones to replace them with 2 stockers. We live on a large lake in MN and I have WAY to many friends that come over and want to go riding. I just dont feel safe letting them hop on a 80mph ski and sending them on their way. LOL So if anyone knows of some great deals on some new carry overs or even a really good deal on some 2010s please let me know. I would prefer them to be close to MN if possible.
    Thanks for the help guys.

Chesapeake Beach, MD
    If you are looking to buy new then you should check out You can plug in all your info and it will list all of the dealers around you.

Anyone else?

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    port st lucie fl
    keep you modded one are going to loose you butt on the sale of the modded skis..

and buy a used stocker for the friends

i have the same problem my girlfriend has 3 teanage kids ...and my ski will be going 85 plus soon...and they have never ridden a ski pr much anything else motorised..

i need to get a gtx or something for them to can get them for 3500 4000 you willl loose twice that selling the modded ski..

Thread Information