Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good time riding today.

Had a goo time riding today, VOODOO, Travis, the gilmore boys Dave and Ron from the board here, went riding in Ohio. Even though my ski (Polaris) was the slowest...........still had a good time,godd to meet you guys........untill next time.

Yep, had a blast! Lets do it again soon.

Frank It was great to meet all you guys and I had a blast. You are one hard riding group though. I sent you a PM hope you recieved it. And by the way let Mike know he can give me a call on that plate. Just remember Good Friends, Good Riding, and lots of Motrin.

Quote Originally Posted by injected2stroke
    Frank It was great to meet all you guys and I had a blast. You are one hard riding group though. I sent you a PM hope you recieved it. And by the way let Mike know he can give me a call on that plate. Just remember Good Friends, Good Riding, and lots of Motrin.
    I guess we only have 2 speeds, idle or

Steve: Ya your right, I swear if there wasn't a no wake area I would have been squeezing the grips tight all day. As a matter of fact I think I can still see the word YAMAHA in the palm of my hand and it's been almost 20 hours. Next time I will just put a hose clamp around the throttle and the handle bars (ha). It was a new concept though doing speed runs in 2 and 3 foot chop! Maybe instead of having a northern MUD BUG Travis should put together a Fund raising event for the orthopedic joint replacements like Knees and hips etc. for middle age PWC riders. Ron and I could be the Poster Children (ha) what do you think about that?

Quote Originally Posted by injected2stroke
    Steve: Ya your right, I swear if there wasn't a no wake area I would have been squeezing the grips tight all day. As a matter of fact I think I can still see the word YAMAHA in the palm of my hand and it's been almost 20 hours. Next time I will just put a hose clamp around the throttle and the handle bars (ha). It was a new concept though doing speed runs in 2 and 3 foot chop! Maybe instead of having a northern MUD BUG Travis should put together a Fund raising event for the orthopedic joint replacements like Knees and hips etc. for middle age PWC riders. Ron and I could be the Poster Children (ha) what do you think about that?
    ROFLMAO, by the way, how are you guys feeling today
    I'm on my third Motrin since last night

+1
    So does frank look like his avatar. I know he says he doesn't but I've talked to the guy on the phone before, and from the sounds of it I think he is lying and really does look like his avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by miketrin
    So does frank look like his avatar. I know he says he doesn't but I've talked to the guy on the phone before, and from the sounds of it I think he is lying and really does look like his avatar.
    It's an actual pic, and that's his good side

Quote Originally Posted by VOODOO
    It's an actual pic, and that's his good side
    Steve your just too much.... I'm sore today

Frank, you and Travis put together a good group of guys. I'm hoping we can do it again soon, as soon as I can walk normally again

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information