2007 Speedster 150 SC 215 for SALE

Hi everyone,
    After so many good memories and good times, I have to sell my boat. This Speedster has been perfectly services and garage kept since brand new. The washer have been done by Jerry since day one. This boat has simply been treated like a baby, never have had any problems and it runs perfectly.
    WHY?
    Well my wife and I are planning on starting a family. I will be posting pictures soon. Please feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected]

Thank you guys,
    Hector

why do people have to sell their boat when they have kids. Sorry, I know this is off topic. Is it generally money, space for a car, time?

thanks

-David

I bought my speedster 150 because I had kids.
    I was gonna by a Harley but then realized that I would be the only one who would enjoy it (the wife sometimes, if I took her along for a ride).
    So I sold My Yamaha waverunner and purchased the boat (much safer for the kids) and now we all enjoy the boat...
    But then again, everyone's has different reasons why they do what they do (space, money, etc,etc....).

+1
    Price? hours? location?

Tampa SeaDoo Crew TampaSpeedster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheElite0ne View Post
    Price? hours? location?
    + Pictarz

I bought mine instead of having kids.

We bought ours because we had a kid, can't take a baby out on the ski, so we went jet boat. At the age of 1 he started riding with us and loves it. Now that he's 2, he is on the skis with us and likes that better than the boat. So Don't sell your boat, your kid will be pissed when he gets bigger.

Hi everybody,
    Thank you for all your posts. The boat is located in Clermont Florida and I have used mostly on the local lakes. I am including all my gear with it: life vests, anchors, tools, tube (big slice) ropes, and anything else i can find in my garage related to the boat. Believe be folks this thing is fun but it has to go as I am looking at even a possible relocation. I already travel too much and the boat is rarely used. My starting asking price is 14k.
    Thank you.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheElite0ne View Post
    Price? hours? location?
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSpeedster View Post
    + Pictarz

I bought mine instead of having kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rspeed View Post
    Hi everybody,
    Thank you for all your posts. The boat is located in Clermont Florida and I have used mostly on the local lakes. I am including all my gear with it: life vests, anchors, tools, tube (big slice) ropes, and anything else i can find in my garage related to the boat. Believe be folks this thing is fun but it has to go as I am looking at even a possible relocation. I already travel too much and the boat is rarely used. My starting asking price is 14k.
    Thank you.
    hours?

We know these boats are a blast... most of us on here already have one.

i sale 2 jetski for a speedster150 when the first kid come she begin to do boat at around 8 mount 4 wheeler at 1year buell bike at 3 and i just order a pink polaris outlaw she`s 5 now .the second one at 7 day already have 10hres of boating.

Banned User
    Had both my boys out on the boat at a few months old. Now that the oldest is 2 and the youngest just turned 1 this summer will be tons of fun.

Thread Information