Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

It looks like sbt is listening

I think that sbt is feeling that pwctoday might not be the best place for their involvement and maybe it might hurt their buisness to keep it going the way it was going

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by momarski
    I think that sbt is feeling that pwctoday might not be the best place for their involvement and maybe it might hurt their buisness to keep it going the way it was going
    what makes you think this momar?

zig

The temptation would be to go over there and trash the place . . . . . . . but really, why bother ?

Between GreenHulk and X-h2o there is no longer any reason to go over there, IMO . . . . . . If Bryan has finally melted down and can no longer tame the monster HE created then there won't even be that sorry assed soap opera to watch . . . . . so again . . . . . why bother ?

I have no plans to go back . . . . . .

Ride Mohave To Havasu. Live In Los Angeles.
    I would be careful anyway. It could be a set up? I didn't like the all out getting banned on purpose thing from the beginning and I don't support any wrecklessness now that everyone is unbanned. Just go where your head tells you and post there. It might be all 3 places? Maybe just 2 or maybe just 1?

I think anything that would hurt your buisness is not good for your buisness and I think their was trend of anger our of the bannings

Quote Originally Posted by SeaLion
    I would be careful anyway. It could be a set up? I didn't like the all out getting banned on purpose thing from the beginning and I don't support any wrecklessness now that everyone is unbanned. Just go where your head tells you and post there. It might be all 3 places? Maybe just 2 or maybe just 1?
    So everyone was unbanned?

I personally will never go back. Greenhulk was nice enough to welcome all of us here and this place has become so great with the influx of new people.

I am here to stay. See sig.

SBT Listening

I was warned about a month and a half ago.

I did play some games, but they were a bit quick to threaten me.

So, I stayed out for about 90 days.

Now I hear about teh more bans. Ouch!!

Conflict of interest in hosting a forum and selling a product also?

Just wondering out loud.

I'm truely suprised. I also think it is a good thing everyone has a chance to start over. It will be romper room for a bit, but once all settles down it will be good for pwctoday as an informative pwc site, and sbt as a business.

unbanned

everyone was unbanned ,they let me back in and there were a couple of announcements today.

sbt anouncment bryan got flung !

here is a copy of sbts new apology ? sounds like everybodys PRESSURE gave ol bryan a ''vacation '' lol ! good job everybody long overdue ! !;;;;;; SBT announced today several changes involving PWCToday. Stephanie Noble of SBT will be the new Site Administrator. Stephanie started working part time in sales with SBT during the late 1990's while she was attending high school. She graduated with a Bachelors degree in Childhood Development from Florida State University in 2002. At last count, she has sold over 10,000 SBT engines. Needless to say, she knows the PWC industry very well. Bryan Glynn will continue with SBT and focus on special projects within SBT's technical group. Bryan's efforts this year with both the software and hardware of PWCToday have dramatically improved the look and technical capabilities of the site. His efforts have been very much appreciated.

SBT is the largest PWC aftermarket company in the world and a very proud company. As I am sure all of you understand, it is very difficult to watch things written about our company or our employees that are simply not true and written with the intent to do harm. With power is hand to do so, the natural reaction is to want to either correct or censor such postings. Other PWC forums such as Sea-Doo.net have done this for years with varying degrees of success. After watching the events of the past few weeks, we have decided to go another direction. Consequently, SBT's strategy with PWCToday going forward will be to apply less moderation much in the way it was run before SBT purchased it. We realize that a handful of people after being unbanned are going to imediately post "SBT Sucks" and "come over to our new forum", but we have confidence that the other 25,000 members will see through their childishness and/or their agendas.

Please help me in welcoming Stephanie as the new Moderator of the largest PWC forum in the world.

Greg Pickren
    President
    SBT
    special projects ''gopher '' ! lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information