Up for sale is my 96 Polaris SL700 Jet Ski. At the end of last year I had the motor rebuilt by Bairs Polaris in Canton. The motor was bored using high end internals including Wiseco pistons. At the same time I had the CDI and several of the on board electronics replaced. Basically I spent more money on the rebuild/upgrades then I am asking for the ski now. The ski has electronic trim control which works great. I also had the fuel gauge replaced which also works as new. The ski was taken out 2-3 times after all the work was done and probably has 4 hours on the rebuilt motor. The battery was also replaced at the end of the year last year as well. The ski is 100% solid, very fast, and ready to ride. The only issue the ski has is that I tried to paint the seatcover and some of that paint is peeling back. The trailer shown in the picture will also be included with a bill of sale. I have the clear title for the ski in hand. It is still winterized (water removed and engine fogged) and in storage but I can bring it out anytime and take it to the lake if anyone is seriously interested (Lake Milton preferably).

If you are looking for an economical way to get on the water this summer on a ski that you wont have to worry about then this is your ski!

Located in Akron, Ohio.