Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2010 fxho 1.8l

+1

2010 fxho 1.8l

My Wife purchased a new FXHO yesterday (gets it next week) Anyone had a play with one of these? I guess there not much in the way of aftermarket gear for them apart from ride plates, grates, sponsons etc. Be keen to hear any numbers or results from playing with one. She traded her 06 FXHO with Riva RPM kit done 200 hours and never one problem, not even a battery change, what a great ski its been which is more than I can say about my Ultra 250. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by fussy1 View Post
    My Wife purchased a new FXHO yesterday (gets it next week) Anyone had a play with one of these? I guess there not much in the way of aftermarket gear for them apart from ride plates, grates, sponsons etc. Be keen to hear any numbers or results from playing with one. She traded her 06 FXHO with Riva RPM kit done 200 hours and never one problem, not even a battery change, what a great ski its been which is more than I can say about my Ultra 250. Cheers

Be interesting to see what an ECU could do...

I didn't want to put on a SHO, so im just a HO! ghostrider757's Avatar
    I have an 09 that I put a grate and FF exhaust on. I also made a cold air intake and catch can for the PCV. On GPS I hit 64.1 and was bouncing off the rev limiter. Just had the impeller repitched, dont have any new numbers yet. I plan on adding a rideplate as well.

Im on the hunt for other performance mods for it, just cant seem to find anything....kinda sucks.....I just want to hit 70MPH and I will be happy.

+1
    Sounds like this bike could be some fun to work with, i never even seen one personally but would love to get one. Could you guys take some pics of the engine?
    Thanks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider757 View Post
    I have an 09 that I put a grate and FF exhaust on. I also made a cold air intake and catch can for the PCV. On GPS I hit 64.1 and was bouncing off the rev limiter. Just had the impeller repitched, dont have any new numbers yet. I plan on adding a rideplate as well.

Im on the hunt for other performance mods for it, just cant seem to find anything....kinda sucks.....I just want to hit 70MPH and I will be happy.
    Interesting, Do these run a air filter like the SHO?
    Did you GPS it stock?
    Cheers

I,ve got an Sho. 2 of my buddies have Ho's, everytime I ride those ski's I ma amazed at how good they are. Not much slower than a stock Sho. Awesome ski and uses about half the fuel of a sho.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by miker1 View Post
    I,ve got an Sho. 2 of my buddies have Ho's, everytime I ride those ski's I ma amazed at how good they are. Not much slower than a stock Sho. Awesome ski and uses about half the fuel of a sho.
    Good to hear. You don't hear a lot about them because they are over shadowed by big brother SH

Only once you modify an Sho not stock for stock.

I didn't want to put on a SHO, so im just a HO! ghostrider757's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fussy1 View Post
    Interesting, Do these run a air filter like the SHO?
    Did you GPS it stock?
    Cheers
    Yeah, pretty darn close. I spent maybe $50 on the mod...If I get time, I'll take a pic.

I didnt GPS it stock, however I can say that after the mod I was bouncing off the rev limiter. Had the impeller repitched, took it out yesterday....no longer on the rev limiter, but was real windy and a bit of chop so I didnt GPS it. I intend to get new numbers soon. I must say, acceleration was on point!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider757 View Post
    Yeah, pretty darn close. I spent maybe $50 on the mod...If I get time, I'll take a pic.

I didnt GPS it stock, however I can say that after the mod I was bouncing off the rev limiter. Had the impeller repitched, took it out yesterday....no longer on the rev limiter, but was real windy and a bit of chop so I didnt GPS it. I intend to get new numbers soon. I must say, acceleration was on point!
    Any speed loss with the intake grate you fitted?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information