Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68
  1. #1
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406

    Freakboy's 1300 GPR

    Finally got caught up enough to make some progress on Johnny's ski today. Motor is in, shoe sealed, tunnel reinforced, most cables and hoses routed etc.. Pretty much all thats left is a few hoses, stinger pipe and remove and add fresh fuel.

    Johnny wasn't looking for handouts in any way but a few people have helped contribute during the build so far to keep the costs down.

    Rich (WFO) donated a few missing parts to me today as well as some advice. Seems the 03 motors used an ambient temp sensor were the 04s didn't. He is sending me the sensor along with a few other misc parts.

    Tantrom donated an EFI fuel controller.

    I've donated an SHO nozzle along with a few odds and ends as well.

    Need a 1200 grate to finish it off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freakboy's 1300 002.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	185613   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freakboy's 1300 003.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	2.09 MB 
ID:	185614   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freakboy's 1300 005.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	185615  


  2. #2
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    More pics. Borrowed a Worx grate to line up shoe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freakboy's 1300 007.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	185620   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freakboy's 1300 008.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	2.06 MB 
ID:	185621   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freakboy's 1300 010.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	185622  

  3. #3
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Battery was fried so I upgraded with a good Deka.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freakboy's 1300 012.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	2.22 MB 
ID:	185625   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freakboy's 1300 015.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	185626  

  4. #4
    Try not to smile on a Jetski... GPRFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    542
    +1
    1

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Battery was fried so I upgraded with a good Deka.
    Duke this looks great! Whats your opinion on Deka or Odysee? If i spelt that right....

  5. #5
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Hopefully this won't last much longer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freakboy's.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	185629  

  6. #6
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRFrank View Post
    Duke this looks great! Whats your opinion on Deka or Odysee? If i spelt that right....
    They both fail. Same time I have a Odyssey thats 10 years old and works perfect. Also had one that didn't last a few months.

  7. #7
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Bought time he gets on the water! Nice work Duke!

  8. #8
    Try not to smile on a Jetski... GPRFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    542
    +1
    1

    wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    They both fail. Same time I have a Odyssey thats 10 years old and works perfect. Also had one that didn't last a few months.
    WOW few months? I kept hearing that I needed to buy one of those instead of the OEM yami ones cause they store better in off season..

  9. #9
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Does he need an aftermarket plate? Looks like an oem in the pics?

  10. #10
    freakboy35's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    (ft lauderdale)
    Posts
    1,526
    +1
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Finally got caught up enough to make some progress on Johnny's ski today. Motor is in, shoe sealed, tunnel reinforced, most cables and hoses routed etc.. Pretty much all thats left is a few hoses, stinger pipe and remove and add fresh fuel.

    Johnny wasn't looking for handouts in any way but a few people have helped contribute during the build so far to keep the costs down.

    Rich (WFO) donated a few missing parts to me today as well as some advice. Seems the 03 motors used an ambient temp sensor were the 04s didn't. He is sending me the sensor along with a few other misc parts.

    Tantrom donated an EFI fuel controller.

    I've donated an SHO nozzle along with a few odds and ends as well.

    Need a 1200 grate to finish it off.

    Holly Chit, I need to send out some thank you's to a few people.You did mention some donations but I really did not know about them all. Wow!!!

    Let me look around for a 1200 grate

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New project 2000 1300 gpr "Jump"
    By Hydrotherapy in forum Yamaha Projects & Build Threads
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 09:27 AM
  2. WTB/ Trim Tabs 1300 GPR
    By zpeters in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 02:45 PM
  3. FS "Worlds fastest 1300 GPR"
    By H204YOU in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 01:33 PM
  4. New project 2000 1300 gpr "Jump"
    By Hydrotherapy in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 11:48 AM
  5. 1300 gpr boost intake manifold
    By rossnemo in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 11:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •