Does anyone know what the fittings are called that connect the fuel to the rail?
I want to find a tee that doesn't cost hundreds. I have searched and searched again. There must be some fittings somewhere to mach this thing. I need to put a gauge on to monitor the pressure while it runs. Please help I cannot afford to put it in a shop or buy the Special Seadoo equipment. There must be an alternative.