Water filled in the hull, RXP only 10hrs...

ok, its 4:36AM and I have been spending the last 5 hours trying to pull my jetski out of the water onto the trailer. The right side "helper" that helps you with steering was defective and got me water that filled upto half my engine. It was fresh river water, and I really need help on how to fix my jetski, when I put the key in *after everything has been dry*, it beeps for one long beep and doesnt want to start the engine. Please guys help me with some guides or anything on what to do when you have a overflow of water inthe hull/engine.

P.S: I DO NOT trust my dealer and I don't want him messing with my 10hr RXP !

get in touch with me via phoneif u want and i will tell u everything u need to know ...

for now start pulling the plugs and cranking the motor hold it for about 20 / 30 second intervals depending on how much water was ingested ... change the oil ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!as in rite now as in yesterday spray some bomb storage lube into the cylinders and continue cranking and changing oil and oil filters until oil is crystal clear .. drain fuel tank and put fresh fuel and some gas dryer and get a fresh set of plugs and u are good to go ..

UPDATE: When I woke up today, I tried to start the engine (after it was perfectly dry), it started fine! after numerous tries and starting the engine on the trailer, I try to open the fuel tank and it had a lot of pressure stored inside (when I took off the cap, it got out some air). I live in Egypt and temps now are 35~40C, so is this normal?

P.S: if someone can post quick that would be great because I am traveling in a few hours (to a beach) and I want to know if the fuel tank pressure issue is normal...

normal

Thread Information