Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned User
    +1

2010 APBA Parker Watercross tour pictures

Just finished uploading the album from Saturday's APBA Watercross tour at Parker;
    http://www.havasuphoto.net/g/watercr...arker_saturday

Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    Just finished uploading the album from Saturday's APBA Watercross tour at Parker;
    http://www.havasuphoto.net/g/watercr...arker_saturday
    You should take pictures of the pit crew and the behind the scene part The lady with the cow bell is a waste of gigabite in your camera

Banned User
    +1
    Here are Sundays pictures;
    http://www.havasuphoto.net/g/watercr..._parker_sunday

Freestyle pictures; http://www.havasuphoto.net/g/watercr...rker_freestyle

There wasn't very many freestyle riders this year.
    I'm also uploading a couple of video's to Youtube right now, so it will be awhile before I have those links.

For those wondering; "where's my picture"???
    The pictures are in chronological order. What I mean is, if you raced in say race #3 on Saturday, you may want to start your search on page 4 or 5, and so on. So if you were in the very first race of the day, your on page 1. If you were in, say race 10.....it's gonna be in the middle somewhere.

And for those wondering what race #=which class......can't really help you a whole lot there.

I know there is an easier way to do this, but I didn't want to end up with 10+ different albums for all the different classes.
    I only photographed the first moto's on both days. In the afternoon, the sun was just to intense, and from the wrong direction.

Pics are cool but how about some RESULTS!

Banned User
    +1
    Patience Tim......I'm not the one with the results. That's Ross' job.
    Really, I wish I knew the results, however, I will do my best to find out, and post them up just as soon as I can.

Here are the two videos I took from Saturday's freestyle event(they're both in HD)

It was very windy on Saturday, and I forgot to put the wind cut on the microphone on the first video. There were only two guys on Saturday, and four?? on Sunday. It was stupid windy on Sunday(gust 30-40mph), so I'm sure it was very difficult for the freestyle guys to set up anything, as the wind was blowing straight across the river, from the California side to the Arizona side.

It was also very difficult to get good shots this year because of the wind/spray. The spray would end up between the camera, and the boat, so I would get nice sharp shots of the spray coming off the boat, and sometimes you could actually see the ski/rider......

Banned User
    +1
    Sorry, double post-delete

Here's some results from the weekend for the runabout classes

In Pro Open on Saturday, Dustin Charrier won the overall, Craig Warner got 2nd, and Kenny Ritchie 3rd.

Pro Stock on Saturday, Dustin won the first moto, Macc got 2nd, and Troy got 3rd. Overall for the day went to Macc as he won the 2nd moto, Dustin got 2nd overall to give Yamaha the 1-2 finish, and Troy Snyder finished 3rd overall.

Pro Open on Sunday, Dustin won the first moto again with Craig Warner finishing in 2nd, and Aero on Macc Racings Open FZR in 3rd. Craig won the second moto and got the overall for Sunday, Dustin came off with a couple laps left when he was sitting in 2nd by a pretty good margin and still finished 3rd overall for the day.

For Sunday in Pro Stock, Dustin won the first moto again with Macc getting a 2nd and Charles Ewen in 3rd, Tim Neff in 4th, and Troy in 5th. Chris won the second moto to get the overall, Dustin finished 2nd overall, and Tim Neff finished 3rd overall to give the FZRs a 1-2-3 finish for the day.

Amy Green won Expert Limited both days on both days, and on Sunday the class was combined with the Expert Open guys and she would've won that class too if she entered it. I believe Troy Snyder won Expert Open both days, and Aero on Maccs FZR got 2nd on Sunday.

Special thanks from Dean's Team to Yamaha, Riva Racing, and Skat Trak.

+1

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansteam View Post
    Here's some results from the weekend for the runabout classes

In Pro Open on Saturday, Dustin Charrier won the overall, Craig Warner got 2nd, and Kenny Ritchie 3rd.

Pro Stock on Saturday, Dustin won the first moto, Macc got 2nd, and Troy got 3rd. Overall for the day went to Macc as he won the 2nd moto, Dustin got 2nd overall to give Yamaha the 1-2 finish, and Troy Snyder finished 3rd overall.

Pro Open on Sunday, Dustin won the first moto again with Craig Warner finishing in 2nd, and Aero on Macc Racings Open FZR in 3rd. Craig won the second moto and got the overall for Sunday, Dustin came off with a couple laps left when he was sitting in 2nd by a pretty good margin and still finished 3rd overall for the day.

For Sunday in Pro Stock, Dustin won the first moto again with Macc getting a 2nd and Charles Ewen in 3rd, Tim Neff in 4th, and Troy in 5th. Chris won the second moto to get the overall, Dustin finished 2nd overall, and Tim Neff finished 3rd overall to give the FZRs a 1-2-3 finish for the day.

Amy Green won Expert Limited both days on both days, and on Sunday the class was combined with the Expert Open guys and she would've won that class too if she entered it. I believe Troy Snyder won Expert Open both days, and Aero on Maccs FZR got 2nd on Sunday.

Special thanks from Dean's Team to Yamaha, Riva Racing, and Skat Trak.
    How sore is Dustin today after the spill on Sunday?? I was talking to Amy, and we both saw what happened, and it looked bad. I saw arms and legs just go flying.

Also, Amy Green was flying!!!! It was a great weekend for Yamaha. Dustin's boat was hauling the mail. Easily the fastest boat out there over the weekend. I really wanted to see a Kawasaki-Yamaha battle on Sunday in that choppy water. Unfortunately, the back stretch chicane bit Dustin a little hard, making that an impossibility.

Amy Green;

Dustin;

Great pics. Thanks.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information